Game Thread

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to say I was shocked but I've seen this movie so many times I don't even know why I get excited.  21-3 after half to choke it up again.   Winning the turnover battle 3-0 and still losing.   When can we just get out of our own way.   Stupid pushing penalties after the play that negates penalties on the Titans, dropped balls, pathetic play calling, ignoring one of the best backs in the league even after Kelce went out is unforgivable.   How much longer do we as fans have to put up with this inept coaching?   

The defense did suck.

Reid is an ass hat for not using hunt.

It is more than one thing

24 points. The defense didn’t yield it so that’s a win. The offense couldn’t eclipse it so that’s a loss. This game is 100% on the offense and walrus, who runs the offense.

I'd like to say I was shocked but I've seen this movie so many times I don't even know why I get excited. 21-3 after half to choke it up again. Winning the turnover battle 3-0 and still losing. When can we just get out of our own way. Stupid pushing penalties after the play that negates penalties on the Titans, dropped balls, pathetic play calling, ignoring one of the best backs in the league even after Kelce went out is unforgivable. How much longer do we as fans have to put up with this inept coaching?

When kelce went down , Hunt should’ve been the focal point. Hill proved he couldn’t be trusted with three drops. There’s a lot more ways to get hunt involved than just the rpo out of the gun. Reid should be ashamed and embarrassed. He got clownsuited today.

24 points. The defense didn’t yield it so that’s a win. The offense couldn’t eclipse it so that’s a loss. This game is 100% on the offense and walrus, who runs the offense.

I'm not arguing about the offense I agree. But our soft, using useless players, getting into or package with Sorenson at lb is all on Sutton and the defense.

I'm not arguing about the offense I agree. But our soft, using useless players, getting into or package with Sorenson at lb is all on Sutton and the defense.

Our defensive line sucks without jones. Guys like Hali and dj played a ton of snaps and aside from a dj sack contributed jack shit. The defensive roster was very poorly built. That’s why you saw so much of dirty Dan , who is a great backup and special teams player, but he’s not gonna set the world on fire playing linebacker. I’m more than fine with running Sutton out of town, but the problems with the defense are much deeper than coaching.

Our defensive line sucks without jones. Guys like Hali and dj played a ton of snaps and aside from a dj sack contributed jack shit. The defensive roster was very poorly built. That’s why you saw so much of dirty Dan , who is a great backup and special teams player, but he’s not gonna set the world on fire playing linebacker. I’m more than fine with running Sutton out of town, but the problems with the defense are much deeper than coaching.

I agree. And it showed today

Officials screwed us again, on 2 fumbles on the Mariota, blatant holding and block in back on Houston, blatant PI on chiefs receiver! Offense not doing shit the second half one sustained drive and we win rookie kicker missing a kick, defense can't get one f**king stop in second half!! 3 and 10 can't stop a run and Zombo gets blocked by a f**king QB! Not running the NFLs rushing winner at least 20 times! Misery continues

What a bummer of a game.

I don’t understand why we didn’t run hunt, he was the reason for our last couple of victories and getting wins. We had a huge momentum going into the playoffs because we ran the ball effectively.

It’s mind-boggling because we ran the ball a lot more and had a ton of success. Then we just do the complete opposite in the playoffs.

There needs to be some accountability, Reid stripped of offense platcalling or Sutton completely fired. I’d actually be fine with both of them leaving, there needs to be something done

The loss was inexcusable

What a bummer of a game.

I don’t understand why we didn’t run hunt, he was the reason for our last couple of victories and getting wins. We had a huge momentum going into the playoffs because we ran the ball effectively.

It’s mind-boggling because we ran the ball a lot more and had a ton of success. Then we just do the complete opposite in the playoffs.

There needs to be some accountability, Reid stripped of offense platcalling or Sutton completely fired. I’d actually be fine with both of them leaving, there needs to be something done

The loss was inexcusable

6-0 when he runs for 100

3-0 won turnover margin.  21-3 at half.   11-41 Hunts carries.   Not stopping a 3rd and 10 run with 1:50 left and a timeout.  We would have had 1:30-1:40 left only needing a FG.   When every metric tells you that you should easily win the game and yet you lose something needs to be done.  That is a cancerous loss.   Heads need to roll this offseason and we should have the money to replace the issues on both sides of the ball.   IMO this was worse than the Indy loss.

Archived