Sutton gotta go

This was a total team implosion. An offense that couldn’t throw it in the ocean and a defense that cracked late. That said, walrus played right into their hands. We don’t have the personnel defensively to match up against the power running game, and fat ass turtling brought their strength against our weakness directly into play. 21 points in a playoff game just flat out isn’t fucking good enough.

Sutton is a shit stain. He loves crappy players... Sorenson and Zombo. Everytime we get into that defense with Sorenson at lb something bad happens but we do it all the time.

The next time Zombo gets pressie or holds and edge will be the first time

I don’t blame the defense nearly as much as the offense. We lost by one damn point. If the offense scores at all in the second half, we win. Typical Andy Reid football.

I blame them both equally. Defense was horrendous in the 2nd half. Had the Chiefs scored on their last drive to regain the lead I would have zero faith the defense would have stopped the Titans.

This defense sucks plain and simple. The only games they look decent is when they get several turn overs. Otherwise they just get walked on. Smith needs to go and tired of watching shitty TEs dropping passes that hit both their hands. This team chokes every fucking year and I absolutely hate admitting that because I am usually an optimist. Defense needs an overhaul.

I have no problem with passing, but Reid falls in love with it, especially the fucking shotgun. Play action is the simplest staple of football at all levels and Reid ignores it. Have to have balance.

And you've won how many college or pro games as a coach? Not talking about fantasy or video games. It's easy to sit on ones ass in the comfort of their home and coach a game or play QB. Am I happy about the outcome, hell no but I am not a professional nor do I try and act like one either.

Before you tell me it's a board to reflect on, remember as negative as you normally are I can be just as positive.

And you've won how many college or pro games as a coach? Not talking about fantasy or video games. It's easy to sit on ones ass in the comfort of their home and coach a game or play QB. Am I happy about the outcome, hell no but I am not a professional nor do I try and act like one either.

Before you tell me it's a board to reflect on, remember as negative as you normally are I can be just as positive.

So this is where we’re gonna go. You’ve never coached professional football so I’m gonna crap all over your opinion and pretend to take the moral high ground. Gtfo with that shit.

I blame them both equally. Defense was horrendous in the 2nd half. Had the Chiefs scored on their last drive to regain the lead I would have zero faith the defense would have stopped the Titans.

This defense sucks plain and simple. The only games they look decent is when they get several turn overs. Otherwise they just get walked on. Smith needs to go and tired of watching shitty TEs dropping passes that hit both their hands. This team chokes every fucking year and I absolutely hate admitting that because I am usually an optimist. Defense needs an overhaul.

We had a 3-0 turnover advantage.   The offense just has to score and we win that game but had our defense merely stopped Henry on a 3rd and 10 we would have had 1:30-1:40 left to get in FG range.   Obviously we have some crappy players that need to be replaced on D but the scheme doesn't help either.   Overall every facet of our team failed in a big way tonight.   Missed opportunities on O, missed FG, and wet paper bag defense.

Theres no way. We lost last year in the playoffs because we gave up 180 yards on the ground. Today we gave up over 200. 28th in total defense during the regular season. He sucks. His time here is done.

What does it matter? This team will never win anything.

Look at what happens to is in the playoffs.

It's always just a bunch of fluke plays and non calls that cost us

Theres no way. We lost last year in the playoffs because we gave up 180 yards on the ground. Today we gave up over 200. 28th in total defense during the regular season. He sucks. His time here is done.

But we knew coming in we couldn’t match up with their power running game. The only way we were going to win was to build a lead and make them one dimensional, and given the talent ten has, it should’ve been done relatively easily, and it was for a quarter until the offense went full turtle.

So this is where we’re gonna go. You’ve never coached professional football so I’m gonna crap all over your opinion and pretend to take the moral high ground. Gtfo with that shit.

I agree moon.   

Chiefsfan1963 - With that same logic I can use that on your opinion.   If you can't sit there and watch the game today, and compare it to the MO of this team over Andy's tenure and not realize the one constant outside of Alex Smith is Andy Reid and not draw a reasonable conclusion that epic collapses are becoming more and more common with this team then keep your head buried in the sand or Kool-Aid.   This isn't just a loss this is a collapse at every level (O, D, ST) and that almost always points to issues with coaching and mentality.   We are soft and cute and gutless.   We did it last week in a meaningless game by throttling Mahomes down on the last drive and we did it here to soon and lost momentum and never could get it back.   We lost a game we were up 21-3 with plus 3 turnover margins by 1 flipping point to a team that just power ran the ball and we sat in nickel and turtled up on O and pushed people after the whistle to negate would be beneficial penalties on our opponent.    I'm just calling it what is it....a turd.  Polish that thing up all you want bro at the end of the day its a piece of crap that needs to be flushed.

But we knew coming in we couldn’t match up with their power running game. The only way we were going to win was to build a lead and make them one dimensional, and given the talent ten has, it should’ve been done relatively easily, and it was for a quarter until the offense went full turtle.

Moon I'm gonna give you credit here. You've been calling this for what it is for 5 years now. And this season I have finally accepted it.

At halftime I told my buddy I was at the game with, "when Andy Reid is up by 2 scores or more in the second half of a game, he stops even TRYING to score points. He cares about nothing but running clock."

Our HC has absolutely ZERO killer instinct, and you've said it all along.

Moon I'm gonna give you credit here. You've been calling this for what it is for 5 years now. And this season I have finally accepted it.

At halftime I told my buddy I was at the game with, "when Andy Reid is up by 2 scores or more in the second half of a game, he stops even TRYING to score points. He cares about nothing but running clock."

Don’t get me wrong, Reid is a great coach , he can develop talent, he can get the right guys into place , but on game day when the chips are down he makes Marty of the 90s look aggressive. If he would put pressure on the foot when it’s on the other teams throat , he’d probably have multiple super bowl wins, still be coaching in philly , and have a statue standing somewhere. It’s his inability to put teams away in pressure games that brings forth his shortcomings like clock management. So many times clock management never would’ve been a factor if he would’ve just stayed aggressive. I don’t know if he thinks it’s disrespectful to the opposition to keep scoring or if he just gets tight and tries to burn clock too early because he’s worried about making a mistake and letting the other team back in it? Hell , it could be something entirely different, but we all know what the result is.

You would think if he wanted to run the clock, he would run the ball.. nah..

Hey I have never coached one either and my shit stinks as bad as yours it doesn't mean I have to shit on everyone and everything (Chiefs related).

Yes I'm disappointed in the loss and yes I'm disagreeing with many negative comments in here. It doesn't mean I am right or wrong it just means I don't agree with many things being said.

Someday someone will have to logically explain to me why the people complaining negatively about something are right and those who disagree with them are wrong.

Archived