Playoff Andy Reid

He’ll never win a Super Bowl, period. Mahomes won’t matter.

That's what makes it so bad. Mahomes was picked by him, and Reid probably isn't going anywhere.  I have no idea who the Chiefs could get,  but I don't think Andy Reid is the answer. 

That's what makes it so bad. Mahomes was picked by him, and Reid probably isn't going anywhere. I have no idea who the Chiefs could get, but I don't think Andy Reid is the answer.

The only hope Reid has of winning a super bowl is that Mahomes is so good he overcomes the walrus’s fuck ups.

Clark need only look at the facts. Fat Andy is a pile of fat shit who never wins when it matters. True story.

This is on the players plain and simple. Offense dropped how many passes today? Defense looked flat the second half and no pass rush to speak of. Sutton needs to go. Houston should not be dropping into coverage like he does especially when he's the only LB that can pass rush on this team. Bullshit!

Alex Smith started looking to run too much.

Peters plays 10 yards off the line on 3rd and 2.

Losing Kelce changed the entire game.

We knew the defense was not good and poor against the run. Not Smiths fault at all. How many dropped key passes.

Horrible play calling & pathetic defense. Hunt with 10 touchees? Crazy. Hill not running kicks back? Crazy.

This is why many free agents do not want to come to KC. Poor playoff record and not on the top 50 list of places to live.

This is on the players plain and simple. Offense dropped how many passes today? Defense looked flat the second half and no pass rush to speak of. Sutton needs to go. Houston should not be dropping into coverage like he does especially when he's the only LB that can pass rush on this team. Bullshit!

You must be blind. You’re exonerating Andy, are you kidding me?

Houston is a salary cap nightmare. Now an average player getting huge money. 

Clark need only look at the facts. Fat Andy is a pile of fat shit who never wins when it matters. True story.

And you have won what? Your fantasy league? Little league championship, what?

Yes it's easy for us to bitch and complain about disappointing losses, many of us have been doing it since the Chiefs arrival in KC, minus two SB years.

If you can't take the disappointment change teams. If you don't want to change teams learn to roll with punches and thank God your not a Browns, Bengals, Detroit etc fan.

Losing Kelce changed the entire game.

We knew the defense was not good and poor against the run. Not Smiths fault at all. How many dropped key passes.

Horrible play calling & pathetic defense. Hunt with 10 touchees? Crazy. Hill not running kicks back? Crazy.

This is why many free agents do not want to come to KC. Poor playoff record and not on the top 50 list of places to live.

Losing kelce resulted in Reid getting tight and going into a shell, and that spread through the offense like the plague. Hill had another crucial drop. Alex became panicked Alex in the pocket again. Then you call a crucial 4th down pass to.... Albert fucking Wilson. And refusing to use the leagues leading rusher in leu of charcandrick west? The coaching displayed today was a complete shit show.

You must be blind. You’re exonerating Andy, are you kidding me?

Look you don't like Reid or Smith, most of us understand that. But sometimes you have to understand when the players (not namef Alex Smith) don't perform they need to be called out. I know ultimately the coach and QB are at fault for all losses and others are given credit for most wins.

Archived