Playoff Andy Reid

Hill shit the bed. 3 drops from your top receiver in a playoff game , inexcusable

That too. Dropped passes killed this offense. Not running the ball...which is Andy Reid...didn't help either.

Defense is a mess. Time for the Mahomes era to begin. Chiefs will need a gun slinger to overcome pitiful over hyped defense.

And you have won what? Your fantasy league? Little league championship, what?

Yes it's easy for us to bitch and complain about disappointing losses, many of us have been doing it since the Chiefs arrival in KC, minus two SB years.

If you can't take the disappointment change teams. If you don't want to change teams learn to roll with punches and thank God your not a Browns, Bengals, Detroit etc fan.

Bro we are the Browns what are you talking about?   We are jokes.   We just lost a game to a pathetic offense up 21-3 at half sporting a 3-0 TO advantage.    Its an epic loss!   Being a fan doesn't mean you have to be a dolt or sheep.   You can call out crap as you see it.     So I'll be back cheering next year but I'm not happy with how we choked away another playoff win like we so often do.

Bro we are the Browns what are you talking about? We are jokes. We just lost a game to a pathetic offense up 21-3 at half sporting a 3-0 TO advantage. Its an epic loss! Being a fan doesn't mean you have to be a dolt or sheep. You can call out crap as you see it. So I'll be back cheering next year but I'm not happy with how we choked away another playoff win like we so often do.

Because there always has to be someone...

actaully we ran for 25 yards in the first quarter and threw for almost 200...

going away from the passing game in the third quarter is what hurt us.. once kelce went down, we acted like we couldnt play at all on offense.. I am not gonna bitch about the drops, I am not gonna complain about the missed field goal.

I am not gonna complain about the refs..

I am not gonna say we need to fire somebody tonight..

tonight, I am gonna get over this...

Tomorrow will take another look at it..

but anyway without kelce theres no way we where gonna beat the patriots, or pittsburgh.. aed damnit by every definition of the helmet to helmet rules i can find.. thats a 15 yard penalty and probably should of been an ejection.

but we arent gonna bitch about that tonight.

RG

Why are you talking shit to me because I’m bagging on Andy Reid? Why should we not criticize him for this loss? State your case.

Andy did not drop X number of passes that were in the receivers hands. Andy did not miss tackles in the crunch time of the game. Andy did not call that BS fumble down. Do you wish me to go on?

Look I have said it before, it's a team game. Yes coaches have a major pary but if players don't execute, I don't care who the coach is the team will lose.

Bro we are the Browns what are you talking about? We are jokes. We just lost a game to a pathetic offense up 21-3 at half sporting a 3-0 TO advantage. Its an epic loss! Being a fan doesn't mean you have to be a dolt or sheep. You can call out crap as you see it. So I'll be back cheering next year but I'm not happy with how we choked away another playoff win like we so often do.

Shit happens, what are you going to do. You chose to be a Chiefs fan and all the sorrows that go with it.

Andy did not drop X number of passes that were in the receivers hands. Andy did not miss tackles in the crunch time of the game. Andy did not call that BS fumble down. Do you wish me to go on?

Look I have said it before, it's a team game. Yes coaches have a major pary but if players don't execute, I don't care who the coach is the team will lose.

Part of that is coaches putting players in those spots to execute who can't.

West returning kicks? Why chesson who showed ability in the preseason?

West taking second half carries from a well rested hunt.

Orson Charles on 3rd down? Hill? Wilson? Hell even Robinson after the way he played in the first half then disappeared in the 2nd

Zombo pass rushing? Holding an edge? Couldn't dip it all year yet kept being put in to do it.

Dan Sorenson in the box? Couldn't play there all year yet kept getting put in.

Some off or execution issues fall right back to Reid and Sutton. But Reid all around as the head guy

Part of that is coaches putting players in those spots to execute who can't.

West returning kicks? Why chesson who showed ability in the preseason?

West taking second half carries from a well rested hunt.

Orson Charles on 3rd down? Hill? Wilson? Hell even Robinson after the way he played in the first half then disappeared in the 2nd

Zombo pass rushing? Holding an edge? Couldn't dip it all year yet kept being put in to do it.

Dan Sorenson in the box? Couldn't play there all year yet kept getting put in.

Some off or execution issues fall right back to Reid and Sutton. But Reid all around as the head guy

Curious what did Hill do on kick returns when he was in there? What Hunt do while he was in? We don't know what happened all we can do is assume what happened based on either our biases towards certain people or past history.

Curious what did Hill do on kick returns when he was in there? What Hunt do while he was inp? We don't know what happened all we can do is assume what happened based on either our biases towards certain people or past history.

Well hunt was averaging 4 yards a carry.

And hill is always a threat. West isn't.

Again coaches putting someone in who can't execute at a high level. You're the one blaming players for execution. And while it is true to a point. The coaches are at fault too for expecting guys who can't do it to do it

Troll, really. Go back to the other board. Seems this board has lost a lot of credibility since many of them showed up. At least the old CC posters weren't constantly negative like the new crew.

You’re poking at people after a tough loss, people who care deeply about this franchise. If you’re gonna bring the old man “get off my lawn “ shit, then those people are going to turn on you. All of your posts since the games completion that you’ve tried to frame as level headed have been nothing more than baiting. You’re intentionally throwing fuel on a fire.

Archived