We were down 1 with over 6 minutes to play.......there was no need to abandon the run at that point or any point in this game.   My question is this.  We are all fans with varying degree of football knowledge and many were calling this fact out over and over, why does no one on the Chiefs sideline get in Andy's ear and say lets start feeding the ball to Hunt?   Seriously, Alex, Nagy, assistants in the booth, shoot Hunt himself.  Its a flipping travesty that we lost when our stud running back was gaining nearly 4 yards per carry but only had 11 carries.    First half we play actioned and looked great, second half we went all cute and in the shotgun.   Wonderful adjustments.....said no one.

That angers me the most, is his lack of learning from this year and many others years mistakes.

Hunt has the big play ability. It’s so unacceptable.

Everyone in the nfl is talking about it! (About the lack of running)

Andy is the kid in Madden who wants to throw 60 times a game. Why the heck we play shotgun so much baffles me, as the draw plays are so easy to read and there is zero play action. If he is compensating, in his mind, for a weak offensive line, then he needs to get with the GM and replace them all. Andy just isn’t a good play caller and he is one of the most arrogant coaches in the world if he took over play calling again. That alone to me is reason enough to fire him, because I really think the guy is full of himself.

When was Hunt getting 4 yards per carry? That's right, in the first half when the Titans had to worry about Kelce. Second half he had 5 carries for 15 yards to include two 1 yard carries and -1 yard carry. He gad a carry of 7 and 9 to complement the other three piss poor carries. My point, yes they could have continued feeding him the ball and hope he would break one off or try something else. They gambled and loss. If they had continued feeding him the ball and still not scored people would bitch about not throwing it more. The life of an NFL coach, your damned if you do and damned if you don't.

I guess Andy didn’t get the memo that was printed on 38000 towels at Arrowhead this evening saying “Attack Everything”... Just ONCE....ONCE I want Reid to step on a teams throat with a lead....ESPECIALLY in the playoffs...

That is one negative thing I will agree with, Andy never tends to go for the jugular when he should. I personally believe he is too nice to be an NFL Coach. He seems to be a great teacher and for the most part motivator he just doesn't seem to have the killer instinct.

That is one negative thing I will agree with, Andy never tends to go for the jugular when he should. I personally believe he is too nice to be an NFL Coach. He seems to be a great teacher and for the most part motivator he just doesn't seem to have the killer instinct.

Many times I have felt we blew or nearly blew large leads for no other reason than Reid calling the dogs off too soon I guess in an attempt to not embarrass the other coach

When was Hunt getting 4 yards per carry? That's right, in the first half when the Titans had to worry about Kelce. Second half he had 5 carries for 15 yards to include two 1 yard carries and -1 yard carry. He gad a carry of 7 and 9 to complement the other three piss poor carries. My point, yes they could have continued feeding him the ball and hope he would break one off or try something else. They gambled and loss. If they had continued feeding him the ball and still not scored people would bitch about not throwing it more. The life of an NFL coach, your damned if you do and damned if you don't.

You don’t go one dimensional, ever.

It only takes one.

I agree he's a good coach, but it takes a great coach with killer instincts to win a SB. Not this timid shit we've seen every single year

prime examples are coaches like Belichick and Tomlin, both straight up assholes but guess what....they get the job done

andy wants to be everyones friend and wear Hawaiian shirts in the offseason...

You don’t go one dimensional, ever.

It only takes one.

Your right it only takes one, but will it happen or not is the question. Yes I know if they don't try we wont know. On a side note, he was only the rushing leader because nobody else played the last week. Us as fans, yes I do the same thing, like to point this out but we all also know that if Gurley or Bell would have played they probably would have beaten him.

Your right it only takes one, but will it happen or not is the question. Yes I know if they don't try we wont know. On a side note, he was only the rushing leader because nobody else played the last week. Us as fans, yes I do the same thing, like to point this out but we all also know that if Gurley or Bell would have played they probably would have beaten him.

And he had one carry.

Archived