Smith Happy to Leave The Pit of Misery KC Choke-Ville: Dilly Dilly....

Smith had a great season. He is a winner for sure. This was in no way his fault.

He may be thrilled to be leaving KC Choke-Ville. Loser culture and KC is not on the top 50 places to live.

Second half proves the Chiefs are out coached on both sides of the ball and special teams is not special this year.

He will make another 100 million before his career is over. 

I am looking forward to Mahomes because at least the games will be more entertaining.

I don’t think Alex makes 100 mil. He will be 34 and probably only has three or four years left if healthy and successful. Any team giving him more than $20 - $25 mil a year guaranteed over four years is in for a rude awakening, despite going rates that give bums like Glennon a lot of money.

Smith had a great season. He is a winner for sure. This was in no way his fault.

He may be thrilled to be leaving KC Choke-Ville. Loser culture and KC is not on the top 50 places to live.

Second half proves the Chiefs are out coached on both sides of the ball and special teams is not special this year.

He will make another 100 million before his career is over. 

I am looking forward to Mahomes because at least the games will be more entertaining.

He’s part of the misery, he’ll sack himself somewhere else, see ghosts and panic in the pocket as usual, throw check downs putting us in bad situations.

He needs a perfect situation to be an above average QB, you think he beats Denver playing with second stringers like Mahomes did? Mahomes will take advantage of the talent and not play scared like Alex.

He was good but this showed that he can never step up and be the man.

I don’t think Alex makes 100 mil. He will be 34 and probably only has three or four years left if healthy and successful. Any team giving him more than $20 - $25 mil a year guaranteed over four years is in for a rude awakening, despite going rates that give bums like Glennon a lot of money.

so 4 x 25 years is  100 million... or 5 x 20 = 100 million....no reason to think he will not play 4-5 more years...the franchise tag # is over 25 so 20-25 is very realistic

so 4 x 25 years is 100 million... or 5 x 20 = 100 million....no reason to think he will not play 4-5 more years...the franchise tag # is over 25 so 20-25 is very realistic

There is a difference between guaranteed 100 mil and paper 100 mil. Any team dropping that much guaranteed money on Smith is wasting it. He should get a three year deal at most if I was a GM.

Archived