Broncos let Phillips walk also, what does that say about their decision making? ;)

That was a bad decision also, but letting Del Rio go wasn't IMO. They won a SB with Phillips defense, I wouldn't compare that to what Del Rio did there. I guarantee if you asked Bstud  he wouldn't compare the two either.

That was a bad decision also, but letting Del Rio go wasn't IMO. They won a SB with Phillips defense, I wouldn't compare that to what Del Rio did there. I guarantee if you asked Bstud  he wouldn't compare the two either.

Not comparing them, just saying Denver hasn't really made a lot of good decisions since they won the SB.

Anybody better than Father Time. Back to back years of 200 yards rushing. Time to get physical and quit playing conservative. How many times did he continually rush only 3 or 4 and leave Mariota all day to throw. Hello? The D Line was getting absolutely no pressure when Jones went out. Mariota had all day to step into that game winning TD throw to Dicker. Get somebody in here who's aggressive and uses the raucous Arrowhead crowd to bolster a defense not sit on it in the redzone time and time again.

Not comparing them, just saying Denver hasn't really made a lot of good decisions since they won the SB.

I get what your saying, just not a fan of the idea. The Chiefs hired another former Bronco assistant in the past, and that didn't turn out too well, and he had actually won a SB. Remember Greg Robison. 

What I hate is it seems like the Chiefs always do the cliche thing. They hire the big name GM or big name coach, that has had success elsewhere. They go and get someone else's QB instead of developing their own. They hire the fiery young coach, who argues with his players on the sidelines (Haley). 

None of it has brought this team a SB or even a home playoff win since Marty, and he barely done it. 

I don't pretend to have the answers, I'm just getting sick of this happening. Of course I'll be here next season. 

Archived