Beaten by Pittsburgh again!!!

One thing that folks may have missed is the Titans are packed full of coaches with Pittsburgh ties. And if you look at our last two games each against Pitt, and the Titans, ALL AT ARROWHEAD, they've all been loses and feeble performances. I really don't think it's a coincidence that these four results have happened like this. There's just something about the Pittsburgh style that either Alex, Reid, or both couldn't handle. And this is a major concern moving forward because Alex may not still be here, but Reid will. 

One thing that folks may have missed is the Titans are packed full of coaches with Pittsburgh ties. And if you look at our last two games each against Pitt, and the Titans, ALL AT ARROWHEAD, they've all been loses and feeble performances. I really don't think it's a coincidence that these four results have happened like this. There's just something about the Pittsburgh style that either Alex, Reid, or both couldn't handle. And this is a major concern moving forward because Alex may not still be here, but Reid will. 

interesting take....

Yes, good observation. Some things never change, like the Steelers/Titans owning the Chiefs. Andy Reid has no answer for the Dick LeBeau led Titan defense.

We scored 21 and threw for well over 200 yards in the first half, it was the no call cheap shot knocking out Kelce, Alex playing scared and crappy conservative play calling that did us in, not their coaches.

We scored 21 and threw for well over 200 yards in the first half, it was the no call cheap shot knocking out Kelce, Alex playing scared and crappy conservative play calling that did us in, not their coaches

Kelce or not, this game was a tale of two half’s, and LeBeau’s defense in the 2nd half annihilated us. We couldn’t do anything.

Hunt needs to get Reid and OC that fuckin knows how to beat Pitt style d. Me and Dman called this early in the week.

I don’t understand what is so difficult to make adjustments at half when Kelce went out and you have a 21-3 lead. This is all on Reid. Even Charles Woodson knew what the Titans were going to do at half. Make the fuckin adjustments Reid. Man I am pissed.

Archived