IN ORDER TO RID OURSELVES OF THE "CHOKERS" TAG......

Surely half of this roster has to go? I mean, logic tells us that if we continue to keep faith with the majority of these guys, we're only gonna get heartbroken again next January. So, IMO, we should be looking to shift on as much as we can simply in the name of creating a new mentality inside of that locker room.

Dj, Paker, Hali, Albert Wilson, Zombo, Colquitt, Revis, Mitchell, Sorensen, Ford, Jenkins, Witzman, Remik, West, Devey, Terrence Smith, Acker, Gaines, Thomas etc. What exactly would we have to lose by cutting/trading these guys? I truly believe that the only way we can shift this feeble playoff mindset, is by bringing in folks who haven't been infected by it. If you do the maths, all of these players I named were on the roster when we bottled it against Pitt, and the same has happened again. Time to clean house and put our faith in another bunch I think. 

Surely half of this roster has to go? I mean, logic tells us that if we continue to keep faith with the majority of these guys, we're only gonna get heartbroken again next January. So, IMO, we should be looking to shift on as much as we can simply in the name of creating a new mentality inside of that locker room.

Dj, Paker, Hali, Albert Wilson, Zombo, Colquitt, Revis, Mitchell, Sorensen, Ford, Jenkins, Witzman, Remik, West, Devey, Terrence Smith, Acker, Gaines, Thomas etc. What exactly would we have to lose by cutting/trading these guys? I truly believe that the only way we can shift this feeble playoff mindset, is by bringing in folks who haven't been infected by it. If you do the maths, all of these players I named were on the roster when we bottled it against Pitt, and the same has happened again. Time to clean house and put our faith in another bunch I think.

Everything is mangnifiied by the piss poor game management.

Archived