Team structure

Let’s say sutton is fired and Nagy toubs move on. Let’s look at replacements.

DC. I would like someone who brings energy and is aggressive. Someone like munisky from Washington

We need someone who has credentials that will automatically commmand respect within the locker room. I don’t know how important scheme will be vs the personal we will or have. That will have to be figured out. I would like someone that can toughen up our defense. We have been spanked by Pitt style mentality and that’s what I would like to see.

OC. This one is tricky. Hunt needs to smack Reid and tell him hands off on play calling. That’s the first thing. He has to focus on all other things that happen within a gamE. Number 2 who is out there that knows this type of offense? How can it be a smooth transition for mahomes and the rest of the offense? I don’t know. Keeping Nagy and give the title along with $ would be my choice as long as Reid is hands off.

Special teams. Find the right man. I don’t know who. Someone again who has credentials.

When looking at successful teams it’s all about continuity. I think Reid being fired will really slow down progression of mahomes. We need to re tool but as mentioned above keep the scheme on offense so players like mahomes can start 2018 playing fast.

I am lost as to how we can change this team into a nasty tough football team. What type of players do we need for this? We are to soft for post season success. I understand it starts with Reid but he should know he has to find a way to get tougher as we have been smacked around by Tennessee and Pitt who have similar mentality. What is it going to take.

I don’t like to say this but I am jealous of what a physical team Tennessee is. They came out and played exactly the way the chiefs should have played. Why couldn’t we do that? Is it personal? Play calling?

Anyways I’m still very upset with this loss. I believe we had a chance. What I don’t understand is how we can not give our RB enough carries. It was proven he needs 20+ in order for us to win. I just don’t get it. I am lost as to how bloody stupid our coaching staff is.

DC I would take Pagano or Fangio.

OC will likely be Brad Childress, so Andy can get him a HC job.

What about John Fox? Pagano's defense was pathetic this year and he only has 1 season as a DC under his belt.

Fangio would be great, but I think Chicago's next head coach my try really hard to keep him there.

I think our defense needs a new mentality just as much as a new scheme.  I agree with luvhouse though, I want an attacking, dictating defense.   I want lineman that penetrate and disrupt plays.  Linebackers that lay the wood not get pushed out of the way by a qb.    Nasty on D!

I would love John Fox as DC.

Word is now that Nagy is being looked down upon with the way the Chiefs' lost the game and isn't being seriously considered as coach.

who knows, I would like Nagy back though as long as Hunt takes playcalling away from Reid.

Archived