Major updates !!

Looks like you n reesebobby have this thing figured out.... you think you'll be able to get Sunday ticket in prison?

How hard could it be? We will just wait outside his narcoleptics anonymous meeting and nab him. He can stay with oldtimer until the super bowl is over.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not official but he would have definitely already been fired by now, wouldn’t you think?

Unless he’s gone tomorrow I really doubt he’s leaving

No I dont think it means he is staying. The other staff changes came about quickly because of a retirement and a promotion to another organization. Not because Reid made them.

Reid hasnt actually made any moves with the staff himself. Now if he promotes Bienemy and hasnt moved on Sutton then I will believe he is staying.

No I dont think it means he is staying. The other staff changes came about quickly because of a retirement and a promotion to another organization. Not because Reid made them.

Reid hasnt actually made any moves with the staff himself. Now if he promotes Bienemy and hasnt moved on Sutton then I will believe he is staying.

So you're saying there's still a chance.. I'm gunna go with what you say here, partially because it makes perfect sense, and partially because at this point I could use the optimism.

Ok so I just listened to the podcast where the twitter quote from micheal Lombardi came from, where he said he didn't feel Sutton would be back and that there could be lots of change coming to that side of the ball. One thing he said that didn't make the twitter quote was that this is not just his opinion of what he would do if he were gym, but it is "the talk in coaching circles".. I've been wanting to promote from within, but this (along with his statement about possibly having a lot of turnover) makes me think there is an outside target in mind who's current team is still in the playoffs. He also said that it's his belief that the team is tiring of the Rex Ryan type defense, because it relys to heavily on man coverages, and our personnel screams for a bit more help via playing a little more zone.. he said 22 is our only solid man coverage cb.

Ok so I just listened to the podcast where the twitter quote from micheal Lombardi came from, where he said he didn't feel Sutton would be back and that there could be lots of change coming to that side of the ball. One thing he said that didn't make the twitter quote was that this is not just his opinion of what he would do if he were gym, but it is "the talk in coaching circles".. I've been wanting to promote from within, but this (along with his statement about possibly having a lot of turnover) makes me think there is an outside target in mind who's current team is still in the playoffs. He also said that it's his belief that the team is tiring of the Rex Ryan type defense, because it relys to heavily on man coverages, and our personnel screams for a bit more help via playing a little more zone.. he said 22 is our only solid man coverage cb.

Maybe another sign we could go 43. Im not sure what you meant by "what he would do if he were gym"? Wtf is gym?

Yup gm.. auto correct.. lol we could go 4-3... I just don't see 3-4 or 4-3 being as big of a deal as some here... same assignment different alignment. Most teams in today's nfl are multiple enough that they run both.. the important thing I was trying to get across was that the idea that bob will not return and that there could be a large amount of turn over with the defensive coaching staff wasn't just lombardis opinion, but rather the buzz he is hearing from coaching circles. This is not an unsubstantiated emotional rumor from a fan this is smoke heard only by those in nfl coaching communities.

Yup gm.. auto correct.. lol we could go 4-3... I just don't see 3-4 or 4-3 being as big of a deal as some here... same assignment different alignment. Most teams in today's nfl are multiple enough that they run both.. the important thing I was trying to get across was that the idea that bob will not return and that there could be a large amount of turn over with the defensive coaching staff wasn't just lombardis opinion, but rather the buzz he is hearing from coaching circles. This is not an unsubstantiated emotional rumor from a fan this is smoke heard only by those in nfl coaching communities.

Really good news. I miss having a defense that brings the fight to the offense.

I think the idea of watching this kid grow and ball out every Sunday for the next 10 plus years will at the very minimum be more entertainment than the kc fans are use to, n has a lot of fans, players, coaches, and pundits very very excited.

well said

Archived