Alex to Browns makes to much sense

Regardless Alex Smith didn't get it done against the Giants in the NFC Championship and is 1-4 under Reid in the playoffs as a Chief.

So when a team loses it's the QBs fault. Then it was Brady's fault they lost twice to the Giants. Wilson's fault they lost to NE etc.

Again it's a team sport, they win as a team they lose as a team.

As long as he doesn't go to Denver. You put him with a good defense and they are a tough team to beat. You get no short fields or pick six's. They have a top 5 defense and with Smith a top 10 offense. They the #17 offense with that parade of terrible QBs they sent out there.

Please, please keep the man out of Denver.

As long as he doesn't go to Denver. You put him with a good defense and they are a tough team to beat. You get no short fields or pick six's. They have a top 5 defense and with Smith a top 10 offense. They the #17 offense with that parade of terrible QBs they sent out there.

to my knowledge, the Chiefs and Broncos have never traded together and probably never will.

There's no way we would trade him to Denver. If they called, I would tell him Alex Smith will cost YOU 3 first round picks, but for anyone else I'll take a 2nd.

As long as he doesn't go to Denver. You put him with a good defense and they are a tough team to beat. You get no short fields or pick six's. They have a top 5 defense and with Smith a top 10 offense. They the #17 offense with that parade of terrible QBs they sent out there.

Elway doesn’t want him. I’d have no problem with him in Denver.

Archived