Beienemy it is

Probably the best coach on our staff. Firey guy that got a ton of out of our RBs since he's been here. Should bring a lot of energy to that room. Also helps Gary Barnett called him one of the most intelligent players he ever had this morning. No doubt he will not want to abandon so run quickly. 

Probably the best coach on our staff. Firey guy that got a ton of out of our RBs since he's been here. Should bring a lot of energy to that room. Also helps Gary Barnett called him one of the most intelligent players he ever had this morning. No doubt he will not want to abandon so run quickly.

I can still remember when he was playing. Makes me feel old.

Hopefully he's his own  man rather than a puppet. If that happens to be the case I'm guessing he'll be more run oriented which is something we need. I guess he'll take over the Reid's playbook so we will need him to adjust to the playbook and spend some time with the passing game in the offseason.

It will be interesting to see his effect on 15. No one can ever say our rbs don’t play tough. We need more of that.

Pretty amazing too he’s led a RB group that’s had a different leading rusher each of the last four seasons.

Pretty amazing too he’s led a RB group that’s had a different leading rusher each of the last four seasons.

I think it's safe to say that RB has been the best coached position for the Chiefs for a while. Even undrafted guys come up big when needed and a 3rd round investment t won the title in his rookie season.

Archived