Did Sutton Retire?

Del Rio is probably going to be involved in open HC spots, but he had really good defenses in Denver before going to OAK and was a part of the magical Ravens defense back in the day.

I'm open to it.

Me too. Has ties here, had success as a DC, intimate knowledge of our division, runs a 43.

I still think Spagnuolo would be Reids top choice as they have history together, but he is still under contract in NY and theres a possibility the new HC may want to retain him.

Del Rio is probably going to be involved in open HC spots, but he had really good defenses in Denver before going to OAK and was a part of the magical Ravens defense back in the day.

I'm open to it.

He was a head coach with the Jaggs for eight years, then when he was fired he went straight to Denver as a DC, so it's possible he could do the same again. Not sure any of teams in the NFL with HC vacancies will be looking at him right now, So I think he could stick with us for a few years, build his reputation up again and then move on if another chance presents itself. The more I think about Jack, the more it makes sense to me because the man has a proven record as a DC and tbh his record as a HC isn't bad either so I'm sure he could be someone that Andy could lean on.

He was a head coach with the Jaggs for eight years, then when he was fired he went straight to Denver as a DC, so it's possible he could do the same again. Not sure any of teams in the NFL with HC vacancies will be looking at him right now, So I think he could stick with us for a few years, build his reputation up again and then move on if another chance presents itself. The more I think about Jack, the more it makes sense to me because the man has a proven record as a DC and tbh his record as a HC isn't bad either so I'm sure he could be someone that Andy could lean on.

a lot of people can't let the past go tho

Not firing Sutton now is leaving KC with less options each day....doesnt matter because Mr CHoke Reid will hire from within because he has an amazing coaching tree......may elevate his son.....all taught to master choking

no it's not, you're just regurgitating sports radio. I know this week sucks with the playoff loss, but between the NFL and NCAA there's quite a loot of qualified coaches to be our DC.

Relax.

and, they seem to like each other so hopefully Andy and Clark reach out. 

I'm open to it.

Dude has been fired 3 times. He won’t be a hc anytime soon. IMO

His act is tired.

I didn’t say he couldn’t be a dc. Or our dc.

But I don’t think he’ll be a hc anytime soon. Imo

And that would be good for us because that means we would have some stability with him being our DC. I'm tired of losing our coordinators every year and no doubt Eric will be next if the team does well next season.

this is why you wait:

Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet 1h1 hour ago

More change coming for the #Seahawks: DC Kris Richard would be allowed out of his contract for another opportunity, sources say. He's had a long relationship with Pete Carroll, who believes Richard would benefit from experiencing something new. Could have OC & DC openings.

this is why you wait:

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 1h1 hour ago

More change coming for the #Seahawks: DC Kris Richard would be allowed out of his contract for another opportunity, sources say. He's had a long relationship with Pete Carroll, who believes Richard would benefit from experiencing something new. Could have OC & DC openings.

Lol...came to post this myself. If Reid would rather keep Sutton than have this guy calling plays then there is literally no hope. Richard has officially been released.

We should be on this like a fat dude on a pastry after fasting.

Archived