We are so SOFT compared to Steelers and Jacksonville

Offense and Defense are just too soft.   Our offense needs pass protection but  that seems to hurt the run against the top tier Def's.

Our Defense has way too many project players and injuries all the time.   I wonder what a really tough Def. coord could achieve here.  Why does Andy resist a run stopping def. coordinator.  

I'm beginning to think Andy thinks Suttons scheme is necessary for him to win a playoff game.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Offense and Defense are just too soft. Our offense needs pass protection but that seems to hurt the run against the top tier Def's.

Our Defense has way too many project players and injuries all the time. I wonder what a really tough Def. coord could achieve here. Why does Andy resist a run stopping def. coordinator.

I'm beginning to think Andy thinks Suttons scheme is necessary for him to win a playoff game.

Steelers defense minus Shazier just isn’t the same. They don’t look impressive in any way. Jags are number one for a reason. In retrospect we shouldn’t have been so quick to judge Nick Foles considering his one start came against them last year. They were built in the model of the Seahawks and that big trade for Dareus.really made an impact. Fun game next week. Number one offense in the NFL vs Number one defense.

On point we’ve got to become more physical in short yardage situations. Teams know we aren’t good at running between tackles in that scenario and it takes away all the motion stuff we do.

I can see smith to jax, he's a 4,000 yard pro bowl passer who doesn't turn the ball over that you can trust to manage an offense. He's an upgrade and will keep the jags a contender for 5 more years. I think it's a great fit they look into

Yeah they are really struggling. Im sure they are in a big hurry to trade for this 34 year old who has lost in the first round 3 times in the last 5 years to replace this 25 year old who has them 1 step away from the Superbowl. Nothing screams shakeup like an AFC championship game appearance.

I can see smith to jax, he's a 4,000 yard pro bowl passer who doesn't turn the ball over that you can trust to manage an offense. He's an upgrade and will keep the jags a contender for 5 more years. I think it's a great fit they look into

You really think a 38-39 year old smith is going to lead a contender? Bortles is a younger version of smith. Jax ain’t interested.

I don't think toughness is what the Chiefs need. They just need to pull their heads out of their asses and be disciplined.

It's always the same shit every run. Stupid penalties, the top play makers suddenly get Sammie Parker hands and there's always some bizarro coaching decisions.

Marty's squads always lost focus, Vermeil had the stupidest Defensive coordinator ever and Andy's squads can't help but step allover their own dicks.

I don't think toughness is what the Chiefs need. They just need to pull their heads out of their asses and be disciplined.

It's always the same shit every run. Stupid penalties, the top play makers suddenly get Sammie Parker hands and there's always some bizarro coaching decisions.

Marty's squads always lost focus, Vermeil had the stupidest Defensive coordinator ever and Andy's squads can't help but step allover their own dicks.

Love this post.

Archived