Local radio propaganda by 810am Kietzman. Myth crap.

He's spreading bullshit myths like Oline doesn't matter.  Only qb does.  bull***.

Spreading myths that we have a no. 1 wr in Tyreke.  bullsh**.   Green Bay and New Orleans use our same offense and they employ big Wr's.

Are you suggesting Hill isn't a number one receiver? Because if you are, the stats suggest you're very wrong. 

Are you suggesting Hill isn't a number one receiver? Because if you are, the stats suggest you're very wrong.

Hill, though great for my FF team most of the season, may not be a true #1 WR, and he would benefit from having one across from him. I think people underestimate just how bad KC is at WR depth.

Says a donk fan who Tyreek has already torched!!!...cry me a river buddy :D .

Wipe the drool off your face and evolve past the toddler phase brah.  Being a deep threat and being a true #1 WR are not the same thing.  Hill would be much better suited as a slot WR.

Not easy to find.   Want that 6'3" guy with speed and hands.   We've wasted several first round picks on these.  Duane Bowe,  Sylvester Morris, etc.  Conley is a big body but even before his season ending injury had not established himself as a solid WR.   Conley always had trouble getting off the LOS.

Tyreek Hill simply is not big enough.  He's done very well but truthfully we need a physical guy on the other side.  I am still hopeful Demarcus Robinson could be the slot guy and we get a bigger guy on the outside.  Our WR corps is pretty mediocre.

Not easy to find. Want that 6'3" guy with speed and hands. We've wasted several first round picks on these. Duane Bowe, Sylvester Morris, etc. Conley is a big body but even before his season ending injury had not established himself as a solid WR. Conley always had trouble getting off the LOS.

Tyreek Hill simply is not big enough. He's done very well but truthfully we need a physical guy on the other side. I am still hopeful Demarcus Robinson could be the slot guy and we get a bigger guy on the outside. Our WR corps is pretty mediocre.

I’ll reserve judgement on Conley due to Alex’s limitations. He was Kelce and no one for awhile. Then added hill.

Wipe the drool off your face and evolve past the toddler phase brah.  Being a deep threat and being a true #1 WR are not the same thing.  Hill would be much better suited as a slot WR.

Tyreek was 6th in the NFL in receiving with 35 fewer targets than anyone above him. He's still raw as a route runner but made clear progress on those underneath routes this year. His 70 percent catch percentage was the best in the AFC. He can literally line up at any WR position and succeed but he's better on the outside operating with more space.  He's the real deal. I think a more aggressive QB and he's going to approach 1,500 yards in the near future. That said I agree our WR depth is really bad. Letting Maclin go left the least experienced group in the NFL. 

I watched Hill during his time in Stillwater, have season tickets.  He's a speed WR, he has game-changing speed.  But he doesn't run good routes, he doesn't have great hands, he isn't going to get jump balls, he isn't going across the middle and taking hits...  You either give him the ball in space or you have him run fly routes.  Is he a true #1 WR?  Not sure.

And I'd advise you slap that jealousy out of your mouth, because the donks have no damn business telling us about receivers when yours are straight garbage. And furthermore, the stats suggest Tyreek is one of the very best WR's in the game right now when you factor in the minimal amount of targets he had, and what he managed to do with those targets compared to his competition.

And I'd advise you slap that jealousy out of your mouth, because the donks have no damn business telling us about receivers when yours are straight garbage. And furthermore, the stats suggest Tyreek is one of the very best WR's in the game right now when you factor in the minimal amount of targets he had, and what he managed to do with those targets compared to his competition.

Emmanuel Sanders and Demaryius Thomas, I'd like to have.  

I watched Hill during his time in Stillwater, have season tickets.  He's a speed WR, he has game-changing speed.  But he doesn't run good routes, he doesn't have great hands, he isn't going to get jump balls, he isn't going across the middle and taking hits...  You either give him the ball in space or you have him run fly routes.  Is he a true #1 WR?  Not sure.

Sounds like a draft analysis from 2 years ago.  Clearly haven't seen him since.

I hear this a lot. He is too small. Need a big guy like Bowe, Conley, Baldwin. I am not in love with a big WR just because he is big. The best WR in the league is smaller than Hill. It’s not about size, it’s about separation.

Hill is improving his routes and needs to continue. He has come along way and will be one of the top 3 or 4 in the league next year. QB change alone will probably get him there.

I watched Hill during his time in Stillwater, have season tickets. He's a speed WR, he has game-changing speed. But he doesn't run good routes, he doesn't have great hands, he isn't going to get jump balls, he isn't going across the middle and taking hits... You either give him the ball in space or you have him run fly routes. Is he a true #1 WR? Not sure.

So you're basing your opinion on this? Apparently being a Donks fan you didn't watch him play in 2017 season in the NFL. None of what you wrote is true. Hill caught passes all over the field, at all levels in route progression. You don't know jack.

I hear this a lot. He is too small. Need a big guy like Bowe, Conley, Baldwin. I am not in love with a big WR just because he is big. The best WR in the league is smaller than Hill. It’s not about size, it’s about separation.

Hill is improving his routes and needs to continue. He has come along way and will be one of the top 3 or 4 in the league next year. QB change alone will probably get him there.

Yup. Antonio Brown isn't a #1 WR because he's not big enough. Steve Smith wasn't either. People are stupid AF.

What he was doing as a 19-20 year old kid with inferior coaching and playing mainly RB shouldn't really be a factor in how he is evaluated now.He led the NFL in catch percentage at 70 percent. He's makes tough catches in traffic and runs plenty of underneath routes as clearly our number one WR. He was also fearless as a punt returner and despite his height, has a body that can withstand hits. Heck a Denver fan should remember the two clutch 4th quarter catches he made to tie the game we eventually won in OT. One was right over the middle he scored the TD on. I think all those beat downs the Sooners have handed out are clouding your judgement. LOL. Then again Im a Jayhawk so I can't really say much. 

So you're basing your opinion on this? Apparently being a Donks fan you didn't watch him play in 2017 season in the NFL. None of what you wrote is true. Hill caught passes all over the field, at all levels in route progression. You don't know jack.

I'm basing this on watching him play at OSU and KC.  Stay triggered dude, and who is this jack guy?

Archived