For Fun - Where will Alex land? Place your bets

1. NY Jets

2. Arizona

3. Cleveland

4. Buffalo

5. NY Giants

Surprise Pick ---> Indy after the Broncos trade for Andrew Luck. .... Why you ask... Because the Broncos are the luckiest team on earth and this is what they do.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking Cleveland.

I believe they will get aQB with their 1st or 4th pick. Then with 3 picks in the second and 2 in the 4th. I think we can get a2nd and 4th from them. They need some veteran leadership on that team. Alex can provide that for a year.

The great thing is there are so many options which will only benefit us for this draft. In reality, the Bills and the Browns look like the two who can afford to give away two picks for Alex and still have loads to play with in the draft. I'm not sure many of the others can. Personally, I'd take a 2nd and Robby Anderson off the jets if they wanted to play ball as that kid is legit imo.

The great thing is there are so many options which will only benefit us for this draft. In reality, the Bills and the Browns look like the two who can afford to give away two picks for Alex and still have loads to play with in the draft. I'm not sure many of the others can. Personally, I'd take a 2nd and Robby Anderson off the jets if they wanted to play ball as that kid is legit imo.

Robbie Anderson is a thug. Dude was arrested again tonight. No thanks.

Didn’t he just get arrested ? And threaten a cop

Archived