For Fun - Where will Alex land? Place your bets

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL "thug", great fox news lingo there :D . And you don't even know what he supposedly done wrong but let's condemn the kid before the facts are in.

Here you go getting political and racial again. You really are something else. Here’s the news story from CBS, unless you don’t approve of that one, either. Seems like an upstanding guy; the type I hope my daughter brings home someday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/robby-anderson-jets-wr-arrested-sunrise-florida/

Here you go getting political and racial again. You really are something else. Here’s the news story from CBS, unless you don’t approve of that one, either. Seems like an upstanding guy; the type I hope my daughter brings home someday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/robby-anderson-jets-wr-arrested-sunrise-florida/

Er how was I getting "racial" by saying you're echoing phrases that Fox news uses? I think you need to engage your brain before posting replies. Secondly, you seem obsessed with players behavior as if KC is some kind of church forum. The man didn't kill anyone, get over it. 

Er how was I getting "racial" by saying you're echoing phrases that Fox news uses? I think you need to engage your brain before posting replies. Secondly, you seem obsessed with players behavior as if KC is some kind of church forum. The man didn't kill anyone, get over it.

He’s a thug, get over it. And don’t worry about me engaging my brain; I did plenty of that earning my MBA.

And damn right I’m obsessed with players’ behavior in the NFL. The NFL is a huge-money business, and like it or not, these players are commodities. I don’t want the Vontaze Burficts of the world on the Kansas City Chiefs. If I’m paying a guy millions of dollars, he better have his shit together, and clearly Robby Anderson does not. Simple as that.

And damn right I’m obsessed with players’ behavior in the NFL. The NFL is a huge-money business, and like it or not, these players are commodities. I don’t want the Vontaze Burficts of the world on the Kansas City Chiefs. If I’m paying a guy millions of dollars, he better have his shit together, and clearly Robby Anderson does not. Simple as that.

So by your logic, you want the Chiefs to cut Tyreek Hill because of his previous record? 

So by your logic, you want the Chiefs to cut Tyreek Hill because of his previous record?

Absolutely not. Tyreek Hill made a big mistake that he owned up to, and took it upon himself to better himself afterwards. He’s been a model citizen in KC. The guys that can’t stay out of trouble with the law, and who are repeat offenders - NO THANKS.

I’m still undecided....If Bortles comes out and throws 4 ints I can see the Jags going big on Alex. Could also see the Jags going all out for Cousins too though /shrug.

ATM I’m sticking with the Browns but only because of the ammo they have and I personally think the Dorsey relationship is a negative not positive in this happening. Still gotta think there is bad blood there.

Absolutely not. Tyreek Hill made a big mistake that he owned up to, and took it upon himself to better himself afterwards. He’s been a model citizen in KC. The guys that can’t stay out of trouble with the law, and who are repeat offenders - NO THANKS.

Thank you two for turning this thread into something I didn’t want.

Where Alex land?

Move along

I’m still undecided....If Bortles comes out and throws 4 ints I can see the Jags going big on Alex. Could also see the Jags going all out for Cousins too though /shrug.

ATM I’m sticking with the Browns but only because of the ammo they have and I personally think the Dorsey relationship is a negative not positive in this happening. Still gotta think there is bad blood there.

I would love to see Cousins in Jacksonville as there are way too many rumors of him with Denver. Let the Broncos struggle with the QB situation for a while and kill the potential of that defense.

What Tyreek did was way worse than anything Anderson has did though, so your point seems feeble imo. 

I would love to see Cousins in Jacksonville as there are way too many rumors of him with Denver. Let the Broncos struggle with the QB situation for a while and kill the potential of that defense.

Cousins will for sure be the top FA QB and I can sooooo see the Jags and him making it work. Plus his parents live in Orlando, his dad is a pastor of a church there.

Archived