Pederson learned from Andy’s inability to evolve

Yeah, let’s start banning members for posting things we find disagreeable! What is this, Pyongyang?

I think he was saying you made your points, in many threads and no use to respond any more, hence broken record. How do you get being banned out of this?

I think he was saying you made your points, in many threads and no use to respond any more, hence broken record. How do you get being banned out of this?

But there's one thread on page two where mors forgot to say the Chiefs haven't won a playoff game recently. What about that?

you just don't get it

Oh I get it. Despite your proclamation of being tired of seeing the same complaints on this board, you, and others are always willing to engage what you claim to despise. It’s perfectly clear to me and always has been. You enjoy the feelings of acceptance you receive from others who also engage it. Why not just ignore it if it upsets you so much? Legit question.

If I really thought this franchise had no chance and I’d doomed to fail, I would follow another.

Three choices. Switch horses, man up or buy a box of tissues.

I am pretty excited about the future. I am cool that some are not. We win a Super Bowl within 3 years. I believe that. Maybe that makes me an idiot, but it wouldn’t be the first time for that. I will still enjoy watching the new era unfold regardless.

Exactly where I am. Last time he had a legit QB Andy won 11 playoff games and went to a Super Bowl.

Please put the pipe down and get your facts straight.

Andy was 10-9 in playoff games in Philly. McNabb played in 16 of them.

Listening to you makes it sound like he was a world beater. Did he do better in Philly? Sure did but out of the 9 years he went to the playoffs all of his Ds were top 15 except once, out of the 9 years 4 of his Ds were in the top 10.

In the 4 years he has gone to the playoffs (missed it one year) in KC his D has been ranked 24 or worse in 3 of those 4. I would tend to lean to the old saying that defenses win championships more than airing it out QBs.

Oh I get it. Despite your proclamation of being tired of seeing the same complaints on this board, you, and others are always willing to engage what you claim to despise. It’s perfectly clear to me and always has been. You enjoy the feelings of acceptance you receive from others who also engage it. Why not just ignore it if it upsets you so much? Legit question.

Again right over your head

Meaning- shut the fuck up about the same shit over and over. How about that.

I’ve done nothing wrong. I think I’ll do what I want. And you’re a poor excuse for a so-called moderator. How about that? I was once told to use the ignore button. Why the fuck can’t anyone else Mr. Moderator Lawdog?

I’ve done nothing wrong. I think I’ll do what I want. And you’re a poor excuse for a so-called moderator. How about that? I was once told to use the ignore button. Why the fuck can’t anyone else Mr. Moderator Lawdog?

This is my day job. I can’t quit.

Y'all should try putting your big girl panties on and growing a pair. Maybe that will help.

All this whining is dragging down the board and I'm about over it. The mourning period is about over I'd say.

I can’t take it anymore lmao you all need to chill the fuck out....

It makes it even better for next year to lose like we did. this team is gonna come back with a vengeance once Berry and Ware are back

Gee guess you showed him who's more mature.

Archived