Dee Ford talk. Whats his prob?

Dee Ford was a significant reach from the get go and imo was a panic pick. I think they were locked in on either Cooks or Manziel.

He was a pure SPARQ player with back problems. Doesn't seem his back is going to get any better.

Dorsey loves his SPARQ players. Tanoh was another beast on that athleticism scale.

Something I used in the Army....Sand In Pussy Syndrome... have to wipe the grit from the clit.

Damn. I looked for an hour trying to find this diagnosis. LOL. I do really need to here of this is a disc or muscular deal. Surgery required? I’ve just heard nothing.

You can sure bet he won't pass his physical in March and the Chiefs will have no choice but to keep him and pay the $8 million.

Because, Chiefs.

He cannot fake an injury as the doctors will know about it. And as long as he hasn't had any surgery on it, which reports suggest he hasn't thus far, then he should be able to pass the physical without any problems.

Dorsey loves his SPARQ players. Tanoh was another beast on that athleticism scale.

Since you have always been my go to guy on these boards...riddle me this. Do you honestly believe they are grooming Kpass to be an everydown OLB? Or do you think it was done out of necessity because we had god damn Frank Zombo at that spot?

When he was drafted I saw a guy who would be eventually replacing Bailey at RDE in our base. And I still do. You cannot convince me we are going to have an OLB that is 6'7 and 285 lbs. It makes no sense. He is not explosive off the ball or explosive laterally relative to the OLB position. As a 3-4 DE, yes absolutely he possesses pass rushing traits. At OLB??? No fuckin way.

He has SIPS. Best we cut him if he passes the physical because other than a 10 game stretch he has done nothing mulch at all

If he passes the physical in time we don't even need to cut him but simply rescind the offer since it's not guaranteed. Hopefully he ends up in a place that's suitable for him and gets to develop, otherwise he'll just be a draft bust with no career.

Archived