This is why I think Andy kept Bob!!!

These are the best regular season records in the entire NFL over the last three years....

1. New England

Played= 48

Won= 39

Lost= 9

2. Pittsburg

Played= 48

Won= 34

Lost= 14

3. Kansas City 

Played= 48

Won= 33

Lost= 15

And when you think about some of the dumb loses we've had over this period, we could have easily been neck and neck with NE. The reality is when it comes to getting to regular season wins we're amongst the best in the entire country!!!...FACT. Only one win short from Pitt in second. So the coaching staff are clearly doing something right as within those results we've pretty much beaten most of the top teams. I believe it's now just a matter of bringing in better personnel in order to get us over the hump when it comes to the playoffs. Because if we keep making it to the dance, the odds are sooner, rather than later, the luck is gonna go our way.

I think everyone acknowledges we play well in the regular season. The question is whether our defense and several other areas translates to the post season. So far the answer is no.

That's why this draft and the moves we make in FA are gonna be vital. Remember, the last two playoff games we've lost by a combined three points, we're so close to getting over the hump but we just need better players in some key areas of the field in order to take that next step imo.

That's why this draft and the moves we make in FA are gonna be vital. Remember, the last two playoff games we've lost by a combined three points, we're so close to getting over the hump but we just need better players in some key areas of the field in order to take that next step imo.

I honestly think if Berry didn't go down week 1 KC would of played NE in the Championship game....But probably of lost haha

Here's the problem .   Those are stats and are skewed.   The Steelers RAN and RAN all over us and therefore controlled tempo and time of possession.   We were ice cold and out of rhythmn.   We never had the ball.   The score was going to be low.   Thats part of the problem.

Here's the problem . Those are stats and are skewed. The Steelers RAN and RAN all over us and therefore controlled tempo and time of possession. We were ice cold and out of rhythmn. We never had the ball. The score was going to be low. Thats part of the problem.

They used our strategy. The first year Alex was here, we controlled o'clock and went 9-0. Of course, the competition level was lower, but that's what we did.

Here's the problem .   Those are stats and are skewed.   The Steelers RAN and RAN all over us and therefore controlled tempo and time of possession.   We were ice cold and out of rhythmn.   We never had the ball.   The score was going to be low.   Thats part of the problem.

We had Tyreek Hill streaking wide open twice in that game and he didn't get the ball either time. Passes we just saw Nick Foles make by the way. 

I'm not asking this to be a smart ass, I really don't know the answer. In the time Andy has been here, has he fired any coaches or coordinators? I know some moved on voluntarily.

I think the last guy he fired was Juan Castillo his DC in Philly shortly before he was fired himself. He's loyal to fault, thats for sure.  

They used our strategy. The first year Alex was here, we controlled o'clock and went 9-0. Of course, the competition level was lower, but that's what we did.

Not coincidentally also had the best offensive line of the Reid era that season in my opinion.

Archived