Alex traded to Redskins!!!!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably there punter....because chiefs. But I'm all honesty it was good for Alex which gives our franchise some good PR which is good after last seasons debacle. We get a good draft pick and a player that should help us along with cap relief. And best of all Mahomes time is here! Good far to be a Chiefs fam

3rd is a bit dissapointing by itself especially after hearing 2nd. Not a huge deal though. We did Alex a favor going to good offensive coach and an overall really solid team in a conference that doesn’t require a HOFer to advance.

As for extra player my expectations aren’t real high but it does essentially represent multiple picks. And if we do get a starter this is back to being a great deal.

3rd is a bit dissapointing by itself especially after hearing 2nd. Not a huge deal though. We did Alex a favor going to good offensive coach and an overall really solid team in a conference that doesn’t require a HOFer to advance.

As for extra player my expectations aren’t real high but it does essentially represent multiple picks. And if we do get a starter this is back to being a great deal.

Read the thread. We got a starting db.

We cleared 17 million.

This is a great day.

Its Kndall Fuller Mike!!!!!!!

Fuller tweeted that it’s not him , and that was just minutes ago.

At first he wasn't sure

https://twitter.com/KeFu11er/status/958550335668269056

Then he says it's not him

https://twitter.com/KeFu11er/status/958551017121091584

I don't think he would know for sure either way at this point.  Reliable reporters saying it IS him.

I said from the beginning I didn't expect more than a mid-round pick for Smith, but then I started to think at least a 2nd was possible.  Reading that multiple teams called it would be weird to think that a 3rd could get it done.  If they did land a quality starter + 3rd that is MORE than enough for me.

From what im reading about fuller (mostly basing this on redskins fans reactions) this is a great trade.

The skins fans were hoping it would be josh norman and not fuller, this is definitely a promising corner, only 22 years old.

Let's hope Sutton doesn't ruin him.

Archived