Kyle Fuller, Kendall’s older brother

I’m sure you all remember Kyle from the 2014 draft when he went top 15 to the Bears as a corner. He has had a up and down career so far, could be because of the Bears haha but had his best year in 2017.

Fuller had a career year in 2017, starting all 16 games recording 69 tackles, two interceptions, and finishing tied for second in the league with 22 passes defensed.

”Bears coach John Fox praised CB Kyle Fuller for his performance Week 16 against the Browns.

Fuller had an interception in the end zone and defended six passes while locked up with Josh Gordon. "It’s as good a game by a corner, honestly, since I’ve been here," Fox said. On the roster bubble heading into training camp, Fuller earned his spot with a standout August and is in the midst of his best season as a pro. Set to be a free agent after the Bears decided against picking up his fifth-year option, Fuller has earned himself some money this season.

Now my question is with him being a FA does he come join his little bro in KC? Kyle’s gotta be better than Mitchell I’d say lol

Archived