We MUST give Pat a big WR to work with

We saw the effect Jeffery had on the Pats in that first half by catching 50-50 jump balls, and I think Reid and co has to take serious note of this as we head into next season. Some are saying Conley could be the answer, but I'm just not sure he's anything but an average WR tbh. A 6'4 or 6'5 WR would really give our offense another dimension. And in the draft these are the names to look out for.

Courtland Sutton

Jaleel Scott

Equanimeous St. Brown

Auden Tate

Simmie Cobbs Jr

Marcel Ateman

D.J. Chark

Jordan Lasley

Javon Wims

Cedric Wilson

Jake Wieneke

Allen Lazard

J'Mon Moore

Jester Weah

All of these guys are 6'3 or above. Scott, Brown and Ateman look very interesting to me. Chark done well at the senior bowl and Wieneke has had some hype around him too. Sutton, Brown and possibly Scott could be off the table before we pick, but there's some decent talent in there for sure.

I am curious to see Conley in action with PM2. He is 6'3" and had a NFL combine record of 45 verticle leap..... this alone is a huge 50/50 type guy thast could finally blossom with a qb like Pat.

I worry that Conley is a bit too rigid...not enough backyard baller. I also believe he could be a huge asset if he adjusts. He's much faster than most of us give him credit for as well.

I don't mind picking a WR late in the draft simply to develop the guy but definitely wouldn't consider him the answer. Instead of Mahomes developing the receiver it should be the other way around. Veach should look for a proven WR or TE in free agency who'll contribute from day one. Considering that this is a great FA class a couple players should be available at a bargain.

I don't mind picking a WR late in the draft simply to develop the guy but definitely wouldn't consider him the answer. Instead of Mahomes developing the receiver it should be the other way around. Veach should look for a proven WR or TE in free agency who'll contribute from day one. Considering that this is a great FA class a couple players should be available at a bargain.

i would go TE in FA because all our TE's after Kelce are straight garbage

i would go TE in FA because all our TE's after Kelce are straight garbage

IMO we should already look to replace Harris or at least relegate him to #3. I would be very happy with Eric Decker and Seferian-Jenkins at FA. If we get a younger WR it would be even better but a guy like Decker should probably be our base limit. ASJ has a lot of potential that's being wasted but I don't think he should get a huge deal after not living up to the hype in the NFL. 

IMO we should already look to replace Harris or at least relegate him to #3. I would be very happy with Eric Decker and Seferian-Jenkins at FA. If we get a younger WR it would be even better but a guy like Decker should probably be our base limit. ASJ has a lot of potential that's being wasted but I don't think he should get a huge deal after not living up to the hype in the NFL.

We did pick up Jace Amaro so I want to see what he has when healthy and if we can get Jenkins I would be all for that and either release or make Harris then lower in depth chart depending in Jace

I think that Terell Pryor is probably the best buy low candidate on the market. He established zero chemistry with Cousins and that could play to someones advantage looking for someone with upside and size.

300 yards receiving in a walk year doesnt make for big offers coming your way, and we all know he is more talented than that.

I think that Terell Pryor is probably the best buy low candidate on the market. He established zero chemistry with Cousins and that could play to someones advantage looking for someone with upside and size.

300 yards receiving in a walk year doesnt make for big offers coming your way, and we all know he is more talented than that.

Isn’t he the guy that claimed the a handful of people in the Arrowhead crowd was yelling racial slurs at him? Would he come here after claiming that BS?

Isn’t he the guy that claimed the a handful of people in the Arrowhead crowd was yelling racial slurs at him? Would he come here after claiming that BS?

I forgot about that. Ok then how about Jordan Matthews? Similar situation. Big guy, great speed, down year in a walk year. But has nice upside.

I thought Graham has been pretty much washed up these last few years..certainly dont hear his name like you used to.

I don't think he was used correctly in Seattle, at least that's what most pundits say about him over here. I think his struggles in Seattle might give us a good shot at getting him for cheap as opposed to his original value. 

I doubt it would be possible as Graham wouldn't want to be the second guy behind Kelce but if somehow that happened I think it would be a great duo for the Chiefs. He flourished with Brees and Mahomes could provide a similar environment. Something like 4 years 25 million should be acceptable for us and he won't be getting a huge deal at this age. 

I forgot about that. Ok then how about Jordan Matthews? Similar situation. Big guy, great speed, down year in a walk year. But has nice upside.

Matthews might be the best fit for the Chiefs and will definitely be worth his contract as he won't get the top contract but could perform like a true #1 with the right QB. He would be my #1 choice among young WRs.

Archived