McDaniels backs out of Colts HC job

Adamixoye

I was referring to 2015 and 2016. They had Lick starting and did not win the worst division in football. Not trying to rewrite history.

they didn't have Luck for half of 2015

he also missed a game or two in 2016

and chuck pagano is possibly the worst hc of all time

they didn't have Luck for half of 2015

he also missed a game or two in 2016

and chuck pagano is possibly the worst hc of all time

I just think they need to protect the guy if he ever comes back. My point was, they need more than getting Luck back. Kind of in shambles.

Worse D than the Chiefs. I like Gore, but he is old and out of contract. Luck costs as much to cut as to keep basically. Do you bite the bullet and try to rebuild? I don’t know, but it doesn’t look like a place I would like to be right now.

You could trade Luck to Buffalo and Hilton to us. ????

• 3 weeks later...

I just think they need to protect the guy if he ever comes back. My point was, they need more than getting Luck back. Kind of in shambles.

Worse D than the Chiefs. I like Gore, but he is old and out of contract. Luck costs as much to cut as to keep basically. Do you bite the bullet and try to rebuild? I don’t know, but it doesn’t look like a place I would like to be right now.

You could trade Luck to Buffalo and Hilton to us.

but they aren't really in shambles.  i don't get where people say that.  and there is no chance they would cut or trade Luck.  why the hell would they do something like that?

ballard seems like a good gm and has a great reputation in the league.  i wasn't a big fan of his first year but there were some good things he did to better the team.  if he can live up to his reputation then they will be fine there.

the best part about the colts is that pagano is gone.  that dude was soooo fucking bad as a coach.  there was an article last week or so that came out that painted the picture of how predictable his offense was.  it was mind blowingly insane that a guy could be a head coach and have zero idea he was that obvious in his teams play calling.  all the fans knew it.  i have never seen a team just throw away downs.  

1st down with two te's?  here comes gore up in the a gap for 1 yard gain.  every single time.  2nd and 9 or 10 was a constant.  his whole philosophy is just messed up.  

not to mention the media shit storm he caused with him and grigson.  grigson was a bad gm but pagano was leaking all kinds of trash to the media to try and save his job.  selling coordinators down the river to save his job.  just a trash coach and person.  

lets see how the colts can protect luck when we have smart coaching that doesn't dial up 7 step drops constantly and have the team in a perpetual 3rd and long situation

The context is they suck.

they sure did.  

the worst coaching staff ever assembled gave up something like 75 fourth quarter leads.  you may have to check my math on that but it has to be close.  

the colts (with a healthy Luck) are going to be a lot better than people think.  getting rid of pagano alone is 4 more wins

Archived