Jimmy Garoppolo highest paid player in NFL?

dksww

Contracts will plateau in the next year or so and stay consistent from there, I'd guess.

Players have to actually be willing to strike for another major cap increase.

Insane...the guy has played a handful of games and you're going to pay him more than Brady, Brees, Rogers who had actually won championship and MVP. NFL is fucking retarded.

why is it insane.  they have about 100 million in cap space.  I hate when uneducated posters post. 

why is it insane. they have about 100 million in cap space. I hate when uneducated posters post.

Who gives a shit how much cap space they have, it inflates the entire market for that position. I get it if Cousins makes that kind of money, but he's had a history of play versus a backup who's played half a season. But yeah, your brilliant ass thinks he should be paid more than any qb in the league, real logical. The guy won 7 games...make him the highest paid...brilliant.

Who gives a shit how much cap space they have, it inflates the entire market for that position. I get it if Cousins makes that kind of money, but he's had a history of play versus a backup who's played half a season. But yeah, your brilliant ass thinks he should be paid more than any qb in the league, real logical. The guy won 7 games...make him the highest paid...brilliant.

I understand that he has a small sample size, but being a backup to Tom Brady is like Aaron Rodgers being a backup to Favre. Didn't guarantee Rodgers was going to be good, just like Garropollo could underwhelm, but it's not like he failed to beat out Cassel. But I think if they traded the second draft pick and lost him to Arizona, that'd be awful for them. Not that Arizona is close or that Garoppolo is the second coming of Montana. Just that it would have been a waste.

Archived