I was so excited to see his talents hit the league. That being said he has been the worst off field football player I can remember since the early PAC man days.. now PAC was able to turn that circus around. if he truly has matured then he will get a shot, but I don't trust the spoiled punk.

Sarcasm? Can you imagine a trick play where you have Mahomes, Kaepernick and Manziel all in the backfield? How are you going to defend that? Maybe split on out to the left even.

Hmm I hear Jamarcus Russell is looking to get back in the NFL!  Just think.....He could throw OR block at 300+lbs 

Sarcasm? Can you imagine a trick play where you have Mahomes, Kaepernick and Manziel all in the backfield? How are you going to defend that? Maybe split on out to the left even.

You should add Tim Tebow because they said he should be a tight end or something and Terrel Pryor because he's converted to receiver. Trade for Edelman have Kelce, too. Hunt because he can catch and you might as well have a running option out there. But for the love of all that is good, don't have Hill throw the ball. Nor Tebow for that matter.

Archived