Kareem Hunt police report

Nothing to see here keep on moving.

Sounds like a drunk who has bought into the, make an accusation and hope it sticks crowd.

Yep he's guilty until proven innocent in today's world. Even some Chiefs fans are buying in to it.

He needs to man up, should have let the police handle it, assign someone to babysit him. Why don't we get the facts before we make a knee-jerk reaction to it?

Nothing to see here keep on moving.

Sounds like a drunk who has bought into the, make an accusation and hope it sticks crowd.

Yep he's guilty until proven innocent in today's world. Even some Chiefs fans are buying in to it.

He needs to man up, should have let the police handle it, assign someone to babysit him. Why don't we get the facts before we make a knee-jerk reaction to it?

It's unfair. These guys should be able to go out and have a good time. Probably has several times with no issues.

However, I'm not surprised that it happened. It could happen again. Nothing you can do to prevent it besides not being out there at that time or always having reliable eye witnesses around you. Kind of kills the mood to have a wing man when you want to do something consensual. :P Not practical.

But having said all that, I've seen some people do some stupid stuff and be in stupid places for stupid fun and pay for it afterwards. It may be unfair, it may be unlikely, one should not live paranoid, but if what you have is worth the hassle, a bit of paranoia can serve as wisdom to avoid some of these things that by volume are unavoidable but individually always looks bad in hindsight. We magnify the one time something happen. But it only takes one time. I envy their money and fame and abilities, but not their lack of privacy fame brings, the troubles brought by those seeking their money, and the physical toll of their abilities.

That’s his own responsibility. Dude needs to man up

That's true but Chiefs shouldn't be taking that risk. A lot of youngsters flame out after unexpected successes early in their careers. Even though Hunt's situation is a minor thing he still needs someone to look after him for a while.

The way I heard it today, Kareem is the the one who called the police to get rid of the girl. This looks like absolutely nothing, but a good lesson for Kareem that he's always a target. Meanwhile if you want some real crime the Rueben Foster was arrested twice in the last week. One for marijuana, which we can all agree is laughable. The second though looks like a legit domestic violence deal.  

It's unfair. These guys should be able to go out and have a good time. Probably has several times with no issues.

However, I'm not surprised that it happened. It could happen again. Nothing you can do to prevent it besides not being out there at that time or always having reliable eye witnesses around you. Kind of kills the mood to have a wing man when you want to do something consensual. :P Not practical.

But having said all that, I've seen some people do some stupid stuff and be in stupid places for stupid fun and pay for it afterwards. It may be unfair, it may be unlikely, one should not live paranoid, but if what you have is worth the hassle, a bit of paranoia can serve as wisdom to avoid some of these things that by volume are unavoidable but individually always looks bad in hindsight. We magnify the one time something happen. But it only takes one time. I envy their money and fame and abilities, but not their lack of privacy fame brings, the troubles brought by those seeking their money, and the physical toll of their abilities.

Kareem is fricking 22 years old. (So is Mahomes and our new corner Fuller - wow!) He should still be in college and was smart enough to hire party bus. Hopefully he’s got a good friend that can look out for him and not just leach into free ride.

Looks like he had a party and kicked out some under age folks. Sounds pretty damn responsible to me. Hell, I wouldn’t have done it. Anyone here host a part at 22 and card people?

Wasn't an issue when the drinking age was 18 so no I never did card anyone at 22. When the age was raised to 21 I was in Korea where there really wasn't a drinking age.

Ahh the good old days when you didn't really have to worry about underage girls drinking or offending them because you complimented them on their looks.

Archived