25 stars who could be cut this offseason

Wilkerson could be worth a 1 year prove it deal. May be desperate to play a solid year to get paid again...I'd by no means pay him a dime more after the year because you know he will quit again.

I doubt he will sign for 1 yr. At 28 this is his last contract to get paid big if he is released. I'd work in plenty of incentives, but if he comes available he is the top name on the list I would pursue. He has history with Sutton. I can see this happening.

I doubt he will sign for 1 yr. At 28 this is his last contract to get paid big if he is released. I'd work in plenty of incentives, but if he comes available he is the top name on the list I would pursue. He has history with Sutton. I can see this happening.

Jets put it out there that the work ethic has not been what it was. he's also been late and missed meetings, suspended a game due to that. Stats have taken a big tumble as well.

I'd be shocked if he scores a big contract and doesn't have to play on a prove it deal.

I’d give Wilkerson an incentive laden contract too..... he’s first on my list of FAs this offseason as well.

Jets put it out there that the work ethic has not been what it was. he's also been late and missed meetings, suspended a game due to that. Stats have taken a big tumble as well.

I'd be shocked if he scores a big contract and doesn't have to play on a prove it deal.

I dont think he will get a contract anywhere close to what he was on there. But I can still see someone goin 3/15 or something like that. All it takes is one team. And when hes motivated he has that rare ability for an interior defender to have a big affect against the run and the pass.

Obviously I think Richardson would be who we pursue first, but I have a hard time believing the Seahawks traded a second rounder for him only to let him walk.

Archived