Profootball focus article. Chiefs Free agency.

With us signing Amerson at corner could we do something similar at offensive line? A young high draft pick with potential and hasn't quite lived up to it.

Greg Robinson

He was the second overall pick for the rams. I'd only 25 still. But instead of doing what the rams and lions did by playing him at LT, let's move him to LG. He's a physical run blocker. Could sign cheap. Comes into camp and battles with Ehinger and Witzmann

We did already with Erving. And at LB with Ragland. Veaxh hasn’t had one draft or free agency period yet and he’s already added a former first rounder, two second rounders and a third rounder. If he gets an opportunity to get a guy with significant upside cheap (even one with warts), he’s not afraid to move in. It’s like a poker player who understands odds and bets accordingly.

We did already with Erving. And at LB with Ragland. Veaxh hasn’t had one draft or free agency period yet and he’s already added a former first rounder, two second rounders and a third rounder. If he gets an opportunity to get a guy with significant upside cheap (even one with warts), he’s not afraid to move in. It’s like a poker player who understands odds and bets accordingly.

I'm wondering what they'll do with Erving. He's a decent swing tackle but with his past at OC I'm wondering if they try him out at LG. 

I'm wondering what they'll do with Erving. He's a decent swing tackle but with his past at OC I'm wondering if they try him out at LG. 

When they got him, Veach said he wasn't a G, and that's why he struggled so much in Cleve.  Unfortunately, we played him at G a little when LDT was hurt and he was horrid, and he proved Veach was right.   He should not play G again.  

Tackle is his spot but versatility to play Center/guard might get him a roster spot again. I heard some not so good things about his attitude and work ethic from Tim Grunhard on Sportsradio 810. Let’s hope some coach can reach him.

When they got him, Veach said he wasn't a G, and that's why he struggled so much in Cleve.  Unfortunately, we played him at G a little when LDT was hurt and he was horrid, and he proved Veach was right.   He should not play G again.  

Tackle is his spot but versatility to play Center/guard might get him a roster spot again. I heard some not so good things about his attitude and work ethic from Tim Grunhard on Sportsradio 810. Let’s hope some coach can reach him.

We'll see what our coaching staff thinks of him. Obviously Veach didn't come to the conclusion on his own but a full offseason might make an OG out of him. A player that was considered to be a solid OC prospect should normally be able to play any interior OL position but we'll have to see. This regime has done pretty good things with questionable guys of other teams.

Archived