KC to possibly hold draft

Vegas gets one for sure.  Its just too convenient for the NFL.  You know they plan on spending tons of marketing dollars on Vegas and combining the draft with that will save them some cash...

I would like to say KC gets the other, as I would personally like to visit KC over any of those other craphole towns, but I think Clark Hunt continues to be the NFL's little b**tch owner that takes whatever is given and never gets anything in return.   But to be unbiased, I think it will go to Cleveland because the NFL can almost always bet on the host city having all kinds of crazy picks and day one storylines.  Inviting 30 of the most high profile college players in the country along with all the current players that go for the spectacle just sounds like a bad idea in a state that legalized marijuana(Denver).  Nashville could be okay I guess, but just doesn't sound appealing to me personally....just a blah town.  I think LV and Cleveland get them, with KC being the bridesmaid once again

Vegas gets one for sure. Its just too convenient for the NFL. You know they plan on spending tons of marketing dollars on Vegas and combining the draft with that will save them some cash...

I would like to say KC gets the other, as I would personally like to visit KC over any of those other craphole towns, but I think Clark Hunt continues to be the NFL's little b**tch owner that takes whatever is given and never gets anything in return. But to be unbiased, I think it will go to Cleveland because the NFL can almost always bet on the host city having all kinds of crazy picks and day one storylines. Inviting 30 of the most high profile college players in the country along with all the current players that go for the spectacle just sounds like a bad idea in a state that legalized marijuana(Denver). Nashville could be okay I guess, but just doesn't sound appealing to me personally....just a blah town. I think LV and Cleveland get them, with KC being the bridesmaid once again

Vegas has legalized weed and prostituition, so i doubt it being legal in Denver will be an issue concerning the draft.

Vegas has legalized weed and prostituition, so i doubt it being legal in Denver will be an issue concerning the draft.

Yep. I can attest there are marijuana shops right on the Las Vegas strip as well. One of them is a stones throw from the new stadium.  

Archived