Marcus Peters trade?

Erm they clearly LEAKED their intention to trade Smith this offseason, hence the news broke the morning of our playoff game. Why haven't they leaked anything about Peters? 

And also you ran from my last post so I'll ask you again. Why can't you fathom Florio's statement? He never said KC are shopping Peters around, therefore your notion that there is "something out there" is absolute BS. 

Hmmm?    

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SIGH, you really don't get it do you? Firstly you're speculating again by saying "maybe", "maybe" doesn't mean FACT. Secondly, you appear to be still struggling with what Florio said, so I'll say it again in bold, big letters. 

"TEAMS ARE WONDERING IF PETERS IS AVAILABLE DUE TO THE CHIEFS BRINGING IN TWO CB'S"

So what on earth is "out there"? Please enlighten me because apparently I'm missing the part where Florio said the Chiefs are shopping Peters around and want to trade him. 

Have you been enlightened sufficiently?  

I figured, just wanted to give a heads up.  Yea I'm not a fan of this but hoping the comp will change my mind.

I hope we get a good haul back. I'm torn on this and party of it is because we don't know much. What were the behind the scenes drama? Was a long term contract talked about? Has peters shown interest in getting out first chance?

Funny reading through this thread and seeing what folks would have needed Before the trade, compared to how some have shifted after the trade, when they have to go into Defend mode. For those of you who are consistent, before and after, kudos.

I said it before, he has great skills and plays, at times, like the best CB out there and at other times he royally fucks up. No matter what no player is bigger then the team.

Funny reading through this thread and seeing what folks would have needed Before the trade, compared to how some have shifted after the trade, when they have to go into Defend mode. For those of you who are consistent, before and after, kudos.

Very true. Same with Alex Smith trade where a lot of people thought we couldn’t get a thing for him. That was as short sighted as thinking we are going to get a bounty for a player almost nobody wants.

I said it before, he has great skills and plays, at times, like the best CB out there and at other times he royally fucks up. No matter what no player is bigger then the team.

We really struggled in that game he was suspended in with Revis and Mitchell as starters. So things do look bleak.

Funny reading through this thread and seeing what folks would have needed Before the trade, compared to how some have shifted after the trade, when they have to go into Defend mode.   For those of you who are consistent, before and after, kudos.  

Exactly

Archived