Keke Coutee!!..A potential Chief?

MisChief-Maker

I look at this kid and can't help but get hyped about what he could bring to our offense. He's a top-class slot receiver who can also line-up all over the field aswell. 5'11, fast as hell, got good hands, runs clean routes and gets separation with ease. Also a talented punt returner too. Those who will have scouted Mahomes will be familiar with the name as he was Pat's favorite receiver to throw to in Texas Tech. Kid reminds me of Jarvis Landry tbh.

is a video of his college stuff and I just think it makes sense. Pat already knows him, and Imo his upside is way higher than Wilson's and he could grow with the offense. If teams try to double up on Tyreek then all Pat would need to do is target Coutee over the top, defenses would not know how to cope with two speedsters like Coutee and Hill imo  :D

I think we could get him In the fourth round.

Really like this kid but buyer beware he needs to hit the weight room hard. Might take a while to develop but could be a really great special teamer in the meantime. Great value in the 4th but would be fine in the 3rd. If he tests well could be overdrafted.

Archived