Peters traded to the Rams, hollleeeee sh*t

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

where there is smoke there is fire..not to a divisional rival but yet Peters gets closer to home..really looking forward to  seeing what we get. They had a good year so I hope at least a first rnder or a 2nd and a player

Yeah, definitely not losing any sleep over it.  

Talented YES. 

But, there were quite a few cracks showing with him here.  Hard to make tackles when you are starting to carry so much baggage.   :D

I'm sickened by this, genuinely sickened. Because unless there is a bombshell compensation here, the notion will be that the Chiefs got rid of Peters because of his protest. And even though I love the Chiefs, this would taint the organization In my eyes, at least those who are In control.

Wrong. The only person on Earth talking that nonsense is you. There’s far more to this than any of us know.

Many will feel this way whether you want to admit it or not. It simply cannot be a coincidence that he protested and now he's leaving.

Why are you so unwilling to accept that more is involved to all of this? You’re hiding in a self-created bubble of denial, singularly focused on what you believe to be true. Wake up and smell the coffee. GMs don’t trade players of Peters caliber simply because they kneeled to the damn anthem.

You gotta look at all the nonsense that came with peters - national anthem business, arguing with coach, suspension,. throwing a flag into the stands, walking into the locker room.

It's a little more than your average locker room nonsense. maybe the chiefs were just tired of his shit.

Archived