Peters traded to the Rams, hollleeeee sh*t

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea don’t know what to expect until compensation comes out.

It is interesting that Dorsey and Ballard didn’t want to get in on this trade action.

We don't have the whole story.   Only WEST COAST teams wanted him which suggests location important to him and HE WANTED TO LEAVE!    

Some of you need to rethink your love for him.  He don't love this place.

It tells me you don't trade a mega talented player like this that you control for the next 3 years at a minimum, unless teams are tearing down your doors with offers. This is a disgrace, if we only get a low #1, and a later draft choice. The only winners are the Rams, and Florio, who is owed another wave of apologies.

So you don’t trust the judgement of the front office to evaluate a situation and do what they believe is in the best interest of the team?

I'm sickened by this, genuinely sickened. Because unless there is a bombshell compensation here, the notion will be that the Chiefs got rid of Peters because of his protest. And even though I love the Chiefs, this would taint the organization In my eyes, at least those who are In control.

I wouldn’t worry about that. Repeatedly punting the ball into the stands, getting feds faces, throwing the refs flag into the stands, walking off the field when his team was trying to stop a last second game winning touchdown.

These are the things that get penalties and suspensions and lose games. Nobody gives a shit about who kneeled for the national anthem.

Doesn't matter. There are no factors other than race involved in any of it.

Yes it does, they don't have to trade Peters for financial reasons, they did with Smith. So the comparison is plain stupid. And furthermore who brought race into it? I merely talked about him protesting, it's YOU who is talking about race.

Terez Paylor claims his teammates are not happy about the trade. So your theory about him being a "cancer" appears to be a load of BS. 

he said he hear "Rumblings" stick to the facts..could be very well that Peters didn't want to be here.. relax ok?

We don't have the whole story. Only WEST COAST teams wanted him which suggests location important to him and HE WANTED TO LEAVE!

Some of you need to rethink your love for him. He don't love this place.

Who cares. As long as he covers his man. Not paying him to love BBQ.

So you don’t trust the judgement of the front office to evaluate a situation and do what they believe is in the best interest of the team?

Why would I?   Just because they're the FO of the team I root for, doesn't mean I have to think they're right.  It's gonna be funny to see how some people shift on ALL aspects of this, compared to a few days ago, and go into Protect The Chiefs mode.  

Terez Paylor claims his teammates are not happy about the trade. So your theory about him being a "cancer" appears to be a load of BS.

In your distorted reality, yes, but the fact that Peters IS being traded, and that only two teams in the entire league were interested in him says that you’re dead wrong.

Er who said I would stop being a Chiefs fans? My view is IF they have done this because of Marcus protesting, then it looks very bad on the people In-charge and will no doubt concern many POC who are Chiefs fans.

My friend what does color have to do with it!! Why can't we go back to the USA before we lost our ability to love all our sisters and brothers and love our country and military! Peters color had zero to do with my opinion of him and can I ask please to leave race out of it. I was taught to judge a man by his character not the color of his skin. I'm done with this conversation now that race has been thrown in!!

My thoughts:

-Peters is an elite talent.

-Chiefs approached him for a long term extension. 

-Marcus said no to what KC believed was a reasonable offer.

-KC then evaluated what they could get for him.  No one (not named Mahomes) is untouchable

- the Rams made an offer that the Chiefs thought was reasonable.

...the whole protests, bad judgement stuff is chaff.  Its the NFL and the league is full of people that behave questionably.  I don't think the Chiefs heavily weighted that side of things.

w

In your distorted reality, yes, but the fact that Peters IS being traded, and that only two teams in the entire league were interested in him says that you’re dead wrong.

Just wondering...How do we know only two teams were interested?

Why would I? Just because they're the FO of the team I root for, doesn't mean I have to think they're right. It's gonna be funny to see how some people shift on ALL aspects of this, compared to a few days ago, and go into Protect The Chiefs mode.

I’m trying to look at this move objectively. They’re trading him for reasons we may never know. We know Veach is aggressively trying to build this defense, and he obviously didn’t think Peters was part of it. I’ll reserve judgement until FA is over.

My thoughts:

-Peters is an elite talent.

-Chiefs approached him for a long term extension.

-Marcus said no to what KC believed was a reasonable offer.

-KC then evaluated what they could get for him. No one (not named Mahomes) is untouchable

- the Rams made an offer that the Chiefs thought was reasonable.

...the whole protests, bad judgement stuff is chaff. Its the NFL and the league is full of people that behave questionably. I don't think the Chiefs heavily weighted that side of things.

w

Most likely spot on.

Archived