Peters traded to the Rams, hollleeeee sh*t

So 3 teams out of 32 were interested in Marcus Peters, and the other 29 said no thanks. Seems skewed in only one direction.

i dont know..maybe the east coast teams were made aware that Peters had no interest  going that way or to a loser like Cleveland so they would be trading for a malcontent .

who really know.. Maybe  Peters and the front office had adeal that if a west coast team were interested and would make a good enough deal the Chiefs would trade him and if not  he'd get his big $$ extension but would be stuck here

a plethora of possibilities 

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So 3 teams out of 32 were interested in Marcus Peters, and the other 29 said no thanks. Seems skewed in only one direction.

Could of been the asking price. Veach says we need this amount of comp and only 3 teams wanted to pay it?

I've been realistic. OTOH, many Fans thought Florio made the whole thing up. And many FANS only care about one aspect of Peters, And many FANS will blindly support whatever the team they root for does, even if it contradicts what they said a couple of day ago.

I support the team and the players on the team something Peters didn't. Example leave the field during a game.

Plus side is that I have been reading that this years CBS draft class is very strong. /shrug

I’d still rather get our #1 cb in FA

I think i would rather have a pass rusher or d line guy for our big splash. Then go after a guy like Fuller if reasonable. The 2 cb we picked up with Nelson in the slot is her serviceable for now. Draft cb depth then in round 3 or if a great guy drops to us then go for it sooner.

Wait, this is chiefsp, good to hear I thought you had left

yeah it's him, it took me weeks to figure it out a few months ago lol

I follow him on Twitter, but it would be nice to have Sublett back.  I've asked him multiple times on Twitter to come here and post.

I know he's not everyone's favorite, but that guy had like 100,000 posts on the Royals and Chiefs Scout boards.

I think i would rather have a pass rusher or d line guy for our big splash. Then go after a guy like Fuller if reasonable. The 2 cb we picked up with Nelson in the slot is her serviceable for now. Draft cb depth then in round 3 or if a great guy drops to us then go for it sooner.

True and reports of Veach first trying for Robert Quinn kinda show he thinks we need help at pass rusher too.

Wow now 810 saying that there is talk about Houston being next to be traded? Anyone hearing this

no, they're speculating it's a total house cleaning which it's not. 

I say this and then in 2 days will find out Houston has been traded lol

Wow now 810 saying that there is talk about Houston being next to be traded? Anyone hearing this

you mean the zit with ears? he's shit stirrer he has nothing since Petro had the time slot with all the breaking news so he has to make up something to keep  the buzz going

Yeah this is getting ridiculous.

i'm about to give up and move on with my day.

with the ncaa basketball news, Michael Porter Jr being cleared to practice and the Peters trade I have been worthless at work today.

Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet 1m1 minute ago

.@MikeGarafolo says the #49ers interest in #Chiefs CB Marcus Peters was lukewarm. I’d add the #Browns are described as the same. This wasn’t a showdown between the #49ers and #Rams. It was all LA and KC when it came down to it.

0 replies 6 retweets 2 likes

Archived