Peters traded to the Rams, hollleeeee sh*t

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW

‘’Schefter on NFL radio right now just said he doesn't believe the Rams gave up a 1st round pick. Thinks it involves picks in this year and next years draft. Picks only, no players.”

Chiefs will get burned on this one...probably 2 3rd round picks plus a 4th and 5th..something like that..

WOW

‘’Schefter on NFL radio right now just said he doesn't believe the Rams gave up a 1st round pick. Thinks it involves picks in this year and next years draft. Picks only, no players.”

Some will defend it, no matter what we got.   If we didn't get a 1st, it's pure incompetence.   

WOW

This trade is not looking good for us.  We decided to move on from Peters and take what we could get.  

lol some umkc student with 16 followers.  I think i'll wait this one out a little more.

Is he related to Nick Athan.   Sounds like made up stuff, but I'll gladly eat crow and pay homage to the dude if he proves to be right.   2 late 1sts Still not enough, but at least in the ballpark.   

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 1m1 minute ago

.@MikeGarafolo says the #49ers interest in #Chiefs CB Marcus Peters was lukewarm. I’d add the #Browns are described as the same. This wasn’t a showdown between the #49ers and #Rams. It was all LA and KC when it came down to it.

0 replies 6 retweets 2 likes

So at VERY BEST the guy who drafted Peters had lukewarm interest. Do we really need to know any more about how bad they think Peters attitude issues could become? If there was only one team to negotiate legitimately with, compensation is predictably not going to be that much. 

Lunatic? A team with Super Bowl aspirations certainly doesn't think so.

Peters has had a historic career so far and only ONE team was seriously interested in him.

This looks as bad on Peters than anyone else. He’s a HUGE cancer.

And yes I wanted to keep him

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 1m1 minute ago

.@MikeGarafolo says the #49ers interest in #Chiefs CB Marcus Peters was lukewarm. I’d add the #Browns are described as the same. This wasn’t a showdown between the #49ers and #Rams. It was all LA and KC when it came down to it.

0 replies 6 retweets 2 likes

So at VERY BEST the guy who drafted Peters had lukewarm interest. Do we really need to know any more about how bad they think Peters attitude issues could become? If there was only one team to negotiate legitimately with, compensation is predictably not going to be that much.

Historic results from this kid and the league says “meh I’m not that interested.”

Veach has zero leverage in this trade. None

Archived