Peters traded to the Rams, hollleeeee sh*t

Well all I said is Peters was a proud African American man, but of course ignorant minds immediately get defensive because they don't have the intelligence to respond competently. If you think I'm "race baiting" then move along, if not then come with something new because you're hiding behind a defense that is feeble.

Don't forget how you ended that phrase. Come on now

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't say it was, I just wondered why Kelce got let off and Peters gets demonized for doing the same thing.

Might be that Kelce resigned here and wants to be here. If Peters asked for a trade with his antics can you blame the staff for looking? Last I knew Kelce wants to be here whether he is white, black, green, it matters not.

I didn't say it was, I just wondered why Kelce got let off and Peters gets demonized for doing the same thing.

No you didn't, you wrote "I WONDER WHY?" Don't pull this shit and act like you can just be passive aggressive and get away with it by accusing people of "reading into things." Anyone one that has a remote ability to think and reason can see your undertone of pointing to racism in everything regarding Peters situation.

Many will feel this way whether you want to admit it or not. It simply cannot be a coincidence that he protested and now he's leaving.

This is basically the same as saying, "I believe Opinion E. A happened and B happened so therefore that must mean Opinion E" and A, B, and E are not related to each other and they do not add up to a number.

He had pizza 10 times this week and so that must mean Indian food is in order next week. I love Indian food.

Los Angeles is closer to Idaho than Florida and so therefore, french fries must actually be French. French fries are you good with ketchup.

They have 1 winning season in 14 years. I wouldn't jump on the Rams bandwagon just yet.

They're going to have a lot more stealing players like Marcus Peters for way below his market value.  Now THEY have control of one of the best CB's in the NFL for peanuts.   

Mellinger on Terez's Facebook. "I cannot express how much I hate this trade enough, There's a bit of cowardice in this" A Bit?????? https://www.facebook.com/RedZoneExtra/videos/1454194564710032

Why do we care that Mellinger hates the trade? As a sportswriter, his job is report, which is what separates him from us, but once he shares his opinion , he’s a fan, not a fact reporter. How he feels about it doesn’t mean the trade is good or bad.

Why do we care that Mellinger hates the trade? As a sportswriter, his job is report, which is what separates him from us, but once he shares his opinion , he’s a fan, not a fact reporter. How he feels about it doesn’t mean the trade is good or bad.

I care when he accurately states the cowardice part.  Any Chief fan that likes getting way below value for one of their best players, young, and under team control for 3 years, isn't interested in winning, above all else.   They're interested in other things.  Which is their right, but at least come clean and admit what those other things are.  

Might be that Kelce resigned hwre and wants to be here. If Peters asked for a trade with his antics can you blame the staff for looking? Last I knew Kelce wants to be here whether he is white, black, green, it matters not.

I can't disagree with you. But some fans have held the flag thing against Peters whilst letting Kelce off the hook, that's what I was wondering about.

No you didn't, you wrote "I WONDER WHY?" Don't pull this shit and act like you can just be passive aggressive and get away with it by accusing people of "reading into things." Anyone one that has a remote ability to think and reason can see your undertone of pointing to racism in everything regarding Peters situation.

I asked the question in capitals, so that's "race-baiting"? :D 

Below market value?

You know the compensation?

If there's no 1st, as strongly rumored, and they have no 2nd this year, it's way below market value.   Would you agree?    Or is it time to shift into defend Chiefs and Veach no matter what mode, for you too?  

If there's no 1st, as strongly rumored, and they have no 2nd this year, it's way below market value.   Would you agree?    Or is it time to shift into defend Chiefs and Veach no matter what mode, for you too?

So then you don't know what the compensation is and you have shifted into shit on the Chiefs and Veach no matter what?

What did we get?

Good question.   I stated what would be acceptable to me when the trade was first rumored, which of course I caught a lot of flak for also, for trusting Florio.  Unlike others, I'm not gonna shift my opinion to defend whatever Veach does is OK.   Anything less than 2 Number 1's is a ripoff, and there was no need to trade the player.  

So then you don't know what the compensation is and you have shifted into shit on the Chiefs and Veach no matter what?

No, I'm consistent.  If Veach gets 2 Number ones Plus, what I thought was his value Before the trade, I'll praise him.  Because that was his value to us.  Will you pan the trade and the Chiefs under any circumstances?  

No, I'm consistent.  If Veach gets 2 Number ones Plus, what I thought was his value Before the trade, I'll praise him.  Because that was his value to us.  Will you pan the trade and the Chiefs under any circumstances?

Of course I would. There's lots of moves that the Chiefs have made that I'm not in love with. But you are saying it is peanuts that we got for him. And you don't even know what we got for him. We are not going to get two firsts for him. He's not that good of a player. He's just not. He has too many question marks in his character makeup to overcome what he brings to the table.

Of course I would. There's lots of moves that the Chiefs have made that I'm not in love with. But you are saying it is peanuts that we got for him. And you don't even know what we got for him. We are not going to get two firsts for him. He's not that good of a player. He's just not. He has too many question marks in his character makeup to overcome what he brings to the table.

Anything that doesn't include a #1 is peanuts.   And it seems likely that's the case.  

Archived