Peters traded to the Rams, hollleeeee sh*t

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw just a thought BUT what if the rumors are true about no 1st rounder? Saw a interesting idea on another forum lol

Aaron Donald is in the last year of his contract in LA...

What if KC is throwing in a pick with Peters to get Donald and the trade has been worked out as far as compensation and is pending KC signing Donald to an extension that they are hammering out right now?

Would you be ok with Peters+2nd rounder for Donald? I sure as hell would be lol

Btw just a thought BUT what if the rumors are true about no 1st rounder? Saw a interesting idea on another forum lol

Aaron Donald is in the last year of his contract in LA...

What if KC is throwing in a pick with Peters to get Donald and the trade has been worked out as far as compensation and is pending KC signing Donald to an extension that they are hammering out right now?

Would you be ok with Peters+2nd rounder for Donald? I sure as hell would be lol

Sure, but the Rams are trying to win.  A Team trying to win doesn't trade it's best players.   They find a foolish team trying to dump a great player, for non Football reasons, and fleece them for pennies on the dollar.   

I'd piss myself, then wake up n find that the reality is kc traded a cb with extremely rare talent for peanuts more than they would have recieved in a comp pic if they let him walk in a year.. something's off. There has to be some sort of significant compensation or the Midwest is showing its ass twice in the same situation.

This is a KC Star Reporter. This is a view many may not agree with, but it's a valid one that should be heard.

Aaron RandleVerified account @aaronronel 8h8 hours ago

More

Peters was KC's first look at a particular brand of unfettered Blackness. We're used to the well-spoken (Priest), humble (E Berry), big smiling (LoCain) brothers. But Marcus was raw and abrasive and outspoken. He shook this city's Whiteness to it's core. And we couldn't deal.

m

I’ve never heard of this guy? Either way there is a little truth to it. I’ve got black fiends today who hate this trade and many white friends who were estatic. That in itself is wrong. Nobody should be happy Andy Reid (who’s an ultimate players coach) felt like we had to do this. We lose today, but if what I’m hearing is right we HAD to do it.

And if had everything to do with the fact coaches felt like he was a loose cannon ON the field that was eventually going to start costing us games. His years to come in LA will either bare that out of

make us look bad. Either way I’ll say it again and again. Lukewarm interest in this guy speaks volumes.

Yeah, it was more fun to talk about the credibility of Florio, then the stupidity of the Chiefs. ;)

Stupid only if you don’t understand the fragile nature of locker rooms and how an overly emotional disgruntled player can impact that. Think he wanted to release a Hall of Fame WR in his prime? Andy doesn’t care what people think, nor should he. It had to kill him to let a really talented player like this go. Again and again I’ll ask. Why did basically nobody want this guy?

Stupid only if you don’t understand the fragile nature of locker rooms and how an overly emotional disgruntled player can impact that. Think he wanted to release a Hall of Fame WR in his prime? Andy doesn’t care what people think, nor should he. It had to kill him to let a really talented player like this go.

TO was a problem among some players.  Marcus is liked by the players.  Is the locker room the players?   Or The Coaches, and owner?   Because our Chief Beat reporter said this: 

Terez A. Paylor

Already hearing some rumblings about some current Chiefs being upset about this potential Marcus Peters trade. Compensation will be interesting

192 replies497 retweets997 likes

Geez I would think some here would learn not to shoot off the hip about situations and wait until everything comes out. Or at least the compensation

So we're not allowed to comment until we know the compensation?   

Worst that happens, I come in, congratulate Veach on a good trade if he gets somewhere close to appropriate compensation for Peters,  like I did with the Alex trade, and move on.  I HOPE that's what I have to do.  

You had an opinion on what the compensation should be.  It was a pretty good one.  a High 1st, another guy who was drafted in the 1st, another guy who was drafted in the high 2nd, and a 5th.  We tossed in a guy we're likely gonna cut.  So I imagine you'll be pretty pissed off if we don't get anywhere near it.  

I would make a trade only if a team is willing to give up enough. I would look at Cleveland who had assets and picks. Remember peters is an all pro corner.

Cleveland gets:

Marcus peters

Allen Bailey

Chiefs get:

Pick number 4 in 1st round

5th round pick

Deshon Kiser to develop for later trade and quality backup

Corey coleman a slot receiver

With that 1st pick I would take Minkah Fitzpatrick to play corner

That's what I'm saying. We don't have to trade him. But if we get offered a kings ransom why not 

TO was a problem among some players.  Marcus is liked by the players.  Is the locker room the players?   Or The Coaches, and owner?   Because our Chief Beat reporter said this: 

Terez A. Paylor

Already hearing some rumblings about some current Chiefs being upset about this potential Marcus Peters trade. Compensation will be interesting

192 replies497 retweets997 likes

Sorry but who cares if the players like him.  Are they going to fund his salary? Prob no.

m

I’ve never heard of this guy? Either way there is a little truth to it. I’ve got black fiends today who hate this trade and many white friends who were estatic. That in itself is wrong. Nobody should be happy Andy Reid (who’s an ultimate players coach) felt like we had to do this. We lose today, but if what I’m hearing is right we HAD to do it.

And if had everything to do with the fact coaches felt like he was a loose cannon ON the field that was eventually going to start costing us games. His years to come in LA will either bare that out of

make us look bad. Either way I’ll say it again and again. Lukewarm interest in this guy speaks volumes.

Randle is a movie critic! haha.  He's on 610am all the time.  Does he go off on his bosses at he Star like Peter's did at an asst. coach? Think not.

Randle is a movie critic! haha.  He's on 610am all the time.  Does he go off on his bosses at he Star like Peter's did at an asst. coach? Think not.

I don't know, but I do know a HOF GOAT QB that does. 

Because He's a movie critic, he's not allowed to have an opinion?   tombrady.jpg?quality=90&w=640

So we're not allowed to comment until we know the compensation?   

Worst that happens, I come in, congratulate Veach on a good trade if he gets somewhere close to appropriate compensation for Peters,  like I did with the Alex trade, and move on.  I HOPE that's what I have to do.  

You had an opinion on what the compensation should be.  It was a pretty good one.  a High 1st, another guy who was drafted in the 1st, another guy who was drafted in the high 2nd, and a 5th.  We tossed in a guy we're likely gonna cut.  So I imagine you'll be pretty pissed off if we don't get anywhere near it.  

I would make a trade only if a team is willing to give up enough. I would look at Cleveland who had assets and picks. Remember peters is an all pro corner.Cleveland gets:Marcus petersAllen BaileyChiefs get:Pick number 4 in 1st round5th round pickDeshon Kiser to develop for later trade and quality backupCorey coleman a slot receiverWith that 1st pick I would take Minkah Fitzpatrick to play corner

That's what I'm saying. We don't have to trade him. But if we get offered a kings ransom why not 

I didn't say anything about not commenting. It's the outlandish speculation. But go on freaking out its great theater

If it was simply a matter of money they would trade him next year instead of creating an immediate hole. It's probably due to the incident with the coaching staff. Too bad they couldn't handle him, possibly a great CB for the next decade and we have to journey to the unknown at the position.

I don't see any way a 1st isn't in the mix unless there's a top player involved. Otherwise it'll look bad on Veach's resume.

I didn't say anything about not commenting. It's the outlandish speculation. But go on freaking out its great theater

One of my goals is to entertain.   And another is to expose hypocrisy.    I'm pretty good at one, and glad you're enjoying the other.   

You actually expected more then me in return, so not sure what's so outlandish?  

Marcus Tweeters @ryanscotthall

FollowingFollowing @ryanscotthall

More

I don't know how long it'll be before we record a show, so I'm going to air a few thoughts right here and now. #Chiefs

3:27 AM - 24 Feb 2018

1 reply0 retweets2 likes

Retweet

Direct message

twitterProfilePhoto_normal.jpgTweet text

1. New conversation

•  

If you know me at all or you've ever listened to @AHPKC, you know how personal everything regarding Marcus Peters is to me. If that means you want to take my thoughts with a grain of salt, so be it.

1 reply0 retweets1 like

Retweet

Direct message

•  

Kansas City is a remarkably racist town and it is surrounded by even deeper and overt racism in rural areas on both sides of the state line. This is the "heart" of the #Chiefs fan base.

3 replies1 retweet1 like

Retweet

Direct message

•  

This trade is absolutely about race. It's deeply-rooted in the culture of the #Chiefs fan base. The denials I've seen are so predictably grotesque.

DWybB8jUQAAaS_W.jpg

1 reply0 retweets1 like

Retweet

Direct message

•  

I just don't think I can do it anymore, man. This situation broke me. It's so ugly. Football is not important enough to make me feel like this and just come back to the trough.

1 reply0 retweets1 like

Retweet

Direct message

Archived