Peters traded to the Rams, hollleeeee sh*t

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There could be a lot to this story. We should wait and see before getting worked up over speculation. I agree some will change course but this is a crazy business. I wonder if if Peters is sick if Sutton and thinks our team leadership is incompetent. But I think the most realistic is he asked for a trade, isn't happy and won't sign long term here and if that's the case you have to sell now. His cheap contract and great play gives value to trading him now. What hurts us is you won't be able to replace his play or his contact. I'm preparing myself to be let down but after the Alex trade I'm going to give Veach the benefit of the doubt. He might not have been given a choice so before I go all "sky is falling" I want more info. I think we probably got hosed but I'm hoping for like a 1st, 4th and 2nd next year. I'm expecting a 3rd, 4th and 3rd next year lol.

Remember Larry Johnson, he too was a 2 time all pro player. Major difference, LJ had his issues of the field and Peters is on the field.

Besides Peters was leaving the moment he arrived. Too much CA in him.

What the hell has that got to do with you suggesting that Peters is gonna end up in jail? Why? Because he's a proud African American man who had the nerve to speak his mind and show passion on the field? He threw a flag yes, but didn't Kelce do the same? Why wasn't he traded?

Gotta think this includes at least a first round pick. You meaning to tell me no other teams in the entire league wouldn't have offered their 2nd plus for Peters and that contract? We definitely get = value but gotta think we at least got a 1st rounder.

If there is no 1st then Veach goes way down In my estimation. I'm thinking it's 1st and 5th this season, and 2nd and 3rd next maybe. 

What the hell has that got to do with you suggesting that Peters is gonna end up in jail? Why? Because he's a proud African American man who had the nerve to speak his mind and show passion on the field? He threw a flag yes, but didn't Kelce do the same? Why wasn't he traded?

Ah race baiting got ya. Another loser I wont ever deal with again.

Peters has had a historic career so far and only ONE team was seriously interested in him.

This looks as bad on Peters than anyone else. He’s a HUGE cancer.

And yes I wanted to keep him

It doesn't look bad on Peters at all.   It looks bad for a team and an amateur GM getting rid of him for peanuts with all the leverage, if we get as little as it appears we're gonna get.  

Talented as he is, the University of Washington dismissed him from the team.  They didn't trade him, they decided they would rather have nothing at all than Marcus Peters.  Unlike Kelce, he also fought with coaches, fans, and apparently asked to be traded.  He wasn't traded because of anything to do with being a proud African American.  He was traded because they were tired of his shit and think we are better off without him.  

Talented as he is, the University of Washington dismissed him from the team.  They didn't trade him, they decided they would rather have nothing at all than Marcus Peters.  Unlike Kelce, he also fought with coaches, fans, and apparently asked to be traded.  He wasn't traded because of anything to do with being a proud African American.  He was traded because they were tired of his shit and think we are better off without him.  

He argued with one fan In a game where a Redskins player accused fans of racially abusing him. His college days have nothing to do with what he done at KC, otherwise we might aswell trade Robinson and Hill right now If that's the case. And lastly, I thought this was FOOTBALL? So Peters was not allowed to air his views to Sutton who, btw, most fans wanted OUT just the other day, It seems like fans are more than ready to pull Peters over the coal for his minor incidents, but stay silent about Kelce!!!..I WONDER WHY? 

He argued with one fan In a game where a Redskins player accused fans of racially abusing him. His college days have nothing to do with what he done at KC, otherwise we might aswell trade Robinson and Hill right now If that's the case. And lastly, I thought this was FOOTBALL? So Peters was not allowed to air his views to Sutton who, btw, most fans wanted OUT just the other day, It seems like fans are more than ready to pull Peters over the coal for his minor incidents, but stay silent about Kelce!!!..I WONDER WHY? 

Whatever.  

Archived