Peters traded to the Rams, hollleeeee sh*t

He argued with one fan In a game where a Redskins player accused fans of racially abusing him. His college days have nothing to do with what he done at KC, otherwise we might aswell trade Robinson and Hill right now If that's the case. And lastly, I thought this was FOOTBALL? So Peters was not allowed to air his views to Sutton who, btw, most fans wanted OUT just the other day, It seems like fans are more than ready to pull Peters over the coal for his minor incidents, but stay silent about Kelce!!!..I WONDER WHY?

Race baiter

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The defense was clearly our weakness last year. How does getting rid of our best defensive player (or 2nd best) improve this team?

I get it that Peters has an attitude. I heard stories that he screamed at Bob Sutton on the sideline. CAN YOU REALLY BLAME THE GUY?

So let me get this straight: we are keeping Bob Sutton because talent was an issue on the defense & we just got rid of one of the best defensive players on our team? This. Is. Illogical.

The defense was clearly our weakness last year. How does getting rid of our best defensive player (or 2nd best) improve this team?

I get it that Peters has an attitude. I heard stories that he screamed at Bob Sutton on the sideline. CAN YOU REALLY BLAME THE GUY?

So let me get this straight: we are keeping Bob Sutton because talent was an issue on the defense & we just got rid of one of the best defensive players on our team? This. Is. Illogical.

Well we did win and look good doing it with Peter's out on suspension

It doesn't look bad on Peters at all. It looks bad for a team and an amateur GM getting rid of him for peanuts with all the leverage, if we get as little as it appears we're gonna get.

ONE team. One. As in 1 out of 31 other teams were seriously interested in a CB who is on a HOF path after 3 seasons and is only 25 with 2 cheap years left. That says everything.

This is NOT Veach’s fault. He didn’t draft him, he inherited him.

John Dorsey told us from day 1 that this kid wasn’t a nutcase. “He’s passionate! That’s all it is guys!” And yet not even he was seriously interested with a castle full of draft picks to dispose of.

F*ck John Dorsey

[quote name="MisChief-Maker" post="138756"

I WONDER WHY?

Yeah it must be because he's black. Because fans here don't root for any black players on the team or wear any black players jerseys . Nobody supports Hill, a woman beater, at all either. Just a bunch of racists is all anyone is who don't support Peters. Get over yourself man.

If they decide Kelce is a problem as well and is not showing signs of maturity and growth or doesn't want to be here, I got no problems trading him. A team is bigger than one person unless your name ends with Brady.

So is your race baiting. Tiresome and predictable

Well all I said is Peters was a proud African American man, but of course ignorant minds immediately get defensive because they don't have the intelligence to respond competently. If you think I'm "race baiting" then move along, if not then come with something new because you're hiding behind a defense that is feeble. 

Yeah it must be because he's black. Because fans here don't root for any black players on the team or wear any black players jerseys . Nobody supports Hill, a woman beater, at all either. Just a bunch of racists is all anyone is who don't support Peters. Get over yourself man.

If they decide Kelce is a problem as well and is not showing signs of maturity and growth or doesn't want to be here, I got no problems trading him. A team is bigger than one person unless your name ends with Brady.

I didn't say it was, I just wondered why Kelce got let off and Peters gets demonized for doing the same thing. 

ONE team. One. As in 1 out of 31 other teams were seriously interested in a CB who is on a HOF path after 3 seasons and is only 25 with 2 cheap years left. That says everything.

This is NOT Veach’s fault. He didn’t draft him, he inherited him.

John Dorsey told us from day 1 that this kid wasn’t a nutcase. “He’s passionate! That’s all it is guys!” And yet not even he was seriously interested with a castle full of draft picks to dispose of.

F*ck John Dorsey

Right, let's blame this on Dorsey.   Dorsey wanted to win, and knew how to win.   Evidently, he's the only one in management here that did.  No wonder he's gone.  

Let's sign Tebow.   He's a good character guy, and he'll kneel for everything but the anthem.  He sucks, and we can't win with guys like him, but who cares about that.  Winning isn't a priority here, and probably hasn't been since the day Dorsey was insanely let go.  

And he can go strike out a few times for the Royals also.   

This is exactly my take. On the nails..

No it's not, it's a futile opinion used by those who can't come forth with something new.

You are a total race baiter. And frankly, using race in arguing against a Marcus Peters trade diminishes the integrity of legitimate racial issues. Not everything is about race and trying to make it so is lazy and stupid.

No it's not, it's a futile opinion used by those who can't come forth with something new.

If you’re referring to the race baiting, you are correct. Anyone who hasn’t been in agreement with you in terms of Peters has been accused of being racist on multiple occasions. You also like to claim that anyone who suggested trading Peters in the days leading up to this were doing so based solely on his refusal to stand for the anthem.

If you’re referring to the race baiting, you are correct. Anyone who hasn’t been in agreement with you in terms of Peters has been accused of being racist on multiple occasions. You also like to claim that anyone who suggested trading Peters in the days leading up to this were doing so based solely on his refusal to stand for the anthem.

Exactly.

Archived