Peters traded to the Rams, hollleeeee sh*t

Peters demanded a trade right after the Tenn Game, according to the latest narrative/defense of anything and everything Chiefs.   That game was played Jan 6th.   Marcus hated the Chiefs so much after that game, and wanted out so badly after that game, that he wanted any connection with the Chiefs immediately removed from his life, and he forced the Chiefs to trade him for pennies on the dollar.  So his twitter handle must have been hacked on Jan 21st, when he updated his twitter Profile.  Marcus Peters

DUGbUaGU8AAXEPn.jpg

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RSH's partner on the AHPKC:

His Dirkness‏ @HisDirknesS 1h1 hour ago

More

His Dirkness Retweeted Ian Rapoport

I say they’re bringing in Quinn but working on a restructured deal. Boom, #breaking.

Peters demanded a trade right after the Tenn Game, according to the latest narrative/defense of anything and everything Chiefs.   That game was played Jan 6th.   Marcus hated the Chiefs so much after that game, and wanted out so badly after that game, that he wanted any connection with the Chiefs immediately removed from his life, and he forced the Chiefs to trade him for pennies on the dollar.  So his twitter handle must have been hacked on Jan 21st, when he updated his twitter Profile.  Marcus Peters

Verified account @marcuspeters Jan 21

More

#NewProfilePic

DUGbUaGU8AAXEPn.jpg

Jesus christ man will you lay off? We know your feelings about it. Hes getting traded whether or not your opinion turns out to be accurate or justified.

And who is RSH?

Jesus christ man will you lay off? We know your feelings about it. Hes getting traded whether or not your opinion turns out to be accurate or justified.

And who is RSH?

Sorry man.  I'm pretty pissed off, and have been listening to Chief related stuff all night. 

Ryan Scott Hall.  He was a regular caller on Nick Wright's show, the last great Sports Talk show KC had, although I'm pretty impressed with this new kid Joshua Brisco.   Ryan and his partner the Dirkness do a very entertaining Chiefs Podcast Occasionally, Called Amateur Hour Podcast KC.  

Sorry man.  I'm pretty pissed off, and have been listening to Chief related stuff all night. 

Ryan Scott Hall.  He was a regular caller on Nick Wright's show, the last great Sports Talk show KC had, although I'm pretty impressed with this new kid Joshua Brisco.   Ryan and his partner the Dirkness do a very entertaining Chiefs Podcast Occasionally, Called Amateur Hour Podcast KC.  

He posts here occasionally.

Terez Paylor spoke about his personal conversations with Marcus and how he got a LOT of hurtful hate on social media from bigots and this may have played a role in his departure. Whether folks want to admit it or not, there's an element of our fanbase that are racist pigs who only see the majority of the men on this roster as "football slaves". "Entertain us on the pitch, but don't you dare have an opinion or express any emotion, otherwise, you're just a no good n#####". 

Sounds dramatic and terrible, but someone who knows Terez told me about the extent of the hate Marcus was getting, and trust me, now I understand why he may have wanted out. And IF this element of our fanbase isn't rooted out, then it will only haunt this franchise for years to come, I have no doubts about it. 

Terez Paylor spoke about his personal conversations with Marcus and how he got a LOT of hurtful hate on social media from bigots and this may have played a role in his departure. Whether folks want to admit it or not, there's an element of our fanbase that are racist pigs who only see the majority of the men on this roster as "football slaves". "Entertain us on the pitch, but don't you dare have an opinion or express any emotion, otherwise, you're just a no good n#####".

Sounds dramatic and terrible, but someone who knows Terez told me about the extent of the hate Marcus was getting, and trust me, now I understand why he may have wanted out. And IF this element of our fanbase isn't rooted out, then it will only haunt this franchise for years to come, I have no doubts about it.

So wait, he got a lot of hurtful hate on a social media platform that spans the globe and yet KC MO/KS is the driving force behind it? C'mon.

He's gonna love that LA fanbase then. They could care less. Good thing he wasn't sent to NY.

So wait, he got a lot of hurtful hate on a social media platform that spans the globe and yet KC MO/KS is the driving force behind it? C'mon.

He's gonna love that LA fanbase then. They could care less. Good thing he wasn't sent to NY.

Most of them were KC fans buddy. It steadily built up when he began to protest, then went into overdrive when he got suspended. 

Terez Paylor spoke about his personal conversations with Marcus and how he got a LOT of hurtful hate on social media from bigots and this may have played a role in his departure. Whether folks want to admit it or not, there's an element of our fanbase that are racist pigs who only see the majority of the men on this roster as "football slaves". "Entertain us on the pitch, but don't you dare have an opinion or express any emotion, otherwise, you're just a no good n#####". 

What a crock of shit.  You are a race baiter, pure and simple.  Probably lying to boot.  So sick of everything in this country being to the detriment of the black man.  Peters was exposed on the deep ball, he was exposed as a weak tackler, and he was always throwing fits on the field.   His immaturity overshadowed his talent.  that's why he will be a Ram soon.  Fuck you and your poor black man ethos!!!

What a crock of shit.  You are a race baiter, pure and simple.  Probably lying to boot.  So sick of everything in this country being to the detriment of the black man.  Peters was exposed on the deep ball, he was exposed as a weak tackler, and he was always throwing fits on the field.   His immaturity overshadowed his talent.  that's why he will be a Ram soon.  Fuck you and your poor black man ethos!!!

SMH another one in denial who can't see beyond his own privilege. Terez Paylor confirmed the hate Marcus has been receiving on a daily basis. But just like I said, it's individuals like you who see these players as nothing but "bodies" for entertainment. I see right through you, ignorant minds are easy to spot. 

SMH another one in denial who can't see beyond his own privilege. Terez Paylor confirmed the hate Marcus has been receiving on a daily basis. But just like I said, it's individuals like you who see these players as nothing but "bodies" for entertainment. I see right through you, ignorant minds are easy to spot. 

Hey, guess what.........I'm an old white man too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   You're the racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of fans on other teams are even worse. Do you think social media is the end all for how fans really feel? You are basing this off a small minority and if Peters has this thin of skin, he will not make it at any NFL team. There is shit like this every where but I would say more so in the bigger markets. To blame this on a few and think we need to uproot this in out fan base is ludicrous. KC is not the problem or its fans. Sounds like Peters is using any excuse to get the trade he wants and playing the racism card will make him look like the least part of the problem. Never really heard any player before this have any issue like this have we? Why now then? Quit bringing race into this because if he thought it was bad here then it will worse for him in a lot if other places. Does racism exist, yes it does. Is it a KC problem only, no it is not. If it was so prevalent here, it should have been said so a long time ago and minority free agents would not sign here nor would we have DJ, Hali etc stay here so many years when they could have left a long time ago. Nothing was forcing any one to stay but yet now it is a problem? Can you see why maybe they wanted to trade him now?

A lot of fans on other teams are even worse. Do you think social media is the end all for how fans really feel? You are basing this off a small minority and if Peters has this thin of skin, he will not make it at any NFL team. There is shit like this every where but I would say more so in the bigger markets. To blame this on a few and think we need to uproot this in out fan base is ludicrous. KC is not the problem or its fans. Sounds like Peters is using any excuse to get the trade he wants and playing the racism card will make him look like the least part of the problem. Never really heard any player before this have any issue like this have we? Why now then? Quit bringing race into this because if he thought it was bad here then it will worse for him in a lot if other places. Does racism exist, yes it does. Is it a KC problem only, no it is not. If it was so prevalent here, it should have been said so a long time ago and minority free agents would not sign here nor would we have DJ, Hali etc stay here so many years when they could have left a long time ago. Nothing was forcing any one to stay but yet now it is a problem? Can you see why maybe they wanted to trade him now?

STOP BEING IN DENIAL!!..America has had, and still has racial problems. Do you think folks just turn off those prejudice feelings just because there are black players who play for their favorite football team? Peters wasn't just attacked on social media actually. Every time he took a seat to protest, he'd hear terrible racial slurs coming from the stands behind him. This is what I've been told from folks who are close to the situation. Also, remember the Redskins player who was racially abused? (Doctson?) I'm not blaming the whole fanbase, I'm just saying that we cannot allow KC fans who are bigoted to drive quality players like Marcus away. Otherwise, this franchise will continue to fall on it's ass when it really matters. 

STOP BEING IN DENIAL!!..America has had, and still has racial problems. Do you think folks just turn off those prejudice feelings just because there are black players who play for their favorite football team? Peters wasn't just attacked on social media actually. Every time he took a seat to protest, he'd hear terrible racial slurs coming from the stands behind him. This is what I've been told from folks who are close to the situation. Also, remember the Redskins player who was racially abused? (Doctson?) I'm not blaming the whole fanbase, I'm just saying that we cannot allow KC fans who are bigoted to drive quality players like Marcus away. Otherwise, this franchise will continue to fall on it's ass when it really matters. 

Truth be told........there are just as many black people who are racist in this country as white people!   

STOP BEING IN DENIAL!!..America has had, and still has racial problems. Do you think folks just turn off those prejudice feelings just because there are black players who play for their favorite football team? Peters wasn't just attacked on social media actually. Every time he took a seat to protest, he'd hear terrible racial slurs coming from the stands behind him. This is what I've been told from folks who are close to the situation. Also, remember the Redskins player who was racially abused? (Doctson?) I'm not blaming the whole fanbase, I'm just saying that we cannot allow KC fans who are bigoted to drive quality players like Marcus away. Otherwise, this franchise will continue to fall on it's ass when it really matters.

And this never happens at any sporting event ever? I am sure some are asked or ticket holder status is revoked if caught. If it was such a huge deal, do you think it would have brought attention to the point they would investigate it? I am not in denial, I said it does exist. You think though it is just a KC problem and why Peters wanted out. Do we believe this one man, with all his maturity or the many men who have played here before? Hell, Berry himself could have left but he loves the town, the team and the fans all of which stood by him. Funny now it is such a huge problem that it is driving out talent huh? Again, quit using race as the one thing that is killing the team or driving away talent. It is the last resort type argument to use here for justification of cognitive dissonance that it seems only Peters believes.

And this never happens at any sporting event ever? I am sure some are asked or ticket holder status is revoked if caught. If it was such a huge deal, do you think it would have brought attention to the point they would investigate it? I am not in denial, I said it does exist. You think though it is just a KC problem and why Peters wanted out. Do we believe this one man, with all his maturity or the many men who have played here before? Hell, Berry himself could have left but he loves the town, the team and the fans all of which stood by him. Funny now it is such a huge problem that it is driving out talent huh? Again, quit using race as the one thing that is killing the team or driving away talent. It is the last resort type argument to use here for justification of cognitive dissonance that it seems only Peters believes.

DID BERRY PROTEST? It's apples and oranges. Like I said bigots don't mind these black players as long as they "entertain them" and keep their mouths shut. The moment Marcus bucked the trend, he was racially abused on a consistent basis. And no, no-one is saying that it's only a problem In KC. The history of America proves it's a problem all over the damn country. But just because that's the case, it doesn't mean we can't address the issue that has presented itself on OUR doorstep. 

STOP BEING IN DENIAL!!..America has had, and still has racial problems. Do you think folks just turn off those prejudice feelings just because there are black players who play for their favorite football team? Peters wasn't just attacked on social media actually. Every time he took a seat to protest, he'd hear terrible racial slurs coming from the stands behind him. This is what I've been told from folks who are close to the situation. Also, remember the Redskins player who was racially abused? (Doctson?) I'm not blaming the whole fanbase, I'm just saying that we cannot allow KC fans who are bigoted to drive quality players like Marcus away. Otherwise, this franchise will continue to fall on it's ass when it really matters.

So a strong willed/minded "man" is is now affected so much by others opinions of him that he has to leave a fan base and city...

Do you not see the flaws in that argument?

So a strong willed/minded "man" is is now affected so much by others opinions of him that he has to leave a fan base and city...

How much abuse do you expect that young man to take? As tough as he is, Terez even said he saw Marcus get a little emotional when speaking to him about it. 

Truth be told........there are just as many black people who are racist in this country as white people!

Notice how nobody ever wants to talk about the roots of the problem in the black community - black on black crime and the evaporation of any semblance of family structure. Shhh, blame it all on the white guy!

It’s bullshit nonsense. Sad thing is that she believes it. What a way to live your life - always blaming someone else.

Kansas City Chiefs owner Clark Hunt said he would have “no hesitation” in signing embattled quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who has yet to sign with a team following a season in which he kneeled during national anthems to advocate against police brutality and racial injustice.

Your racist owner folks.....

Archived