1st round pick for Peters. More draft talk please !

Chiefs are losers. They got lucky with Peters and threw it away.. They will screw up the draft as usual. See Dee Ford & Fisher?

So Rams feel they can work with Peters, on a rookie deal, but not the Chiefs Way. Exactly Chiefs are losers.

Keep acting like a douchebag in all the threads. See where that gets ya. Handle your shit brah.

Chiefs are losers. They got lucky with Peters and threw it away.. They will screw up the draft as usual. See Dee Ford & Fisher?

So Rams feel they can work with Peters, on a rookie deal, but not the Chiefs Way. Exactly Chiefs are losers.

Dee Ford I will give you, but Fisher is another story. There were 2 consensus top picks. And they didn’y Pick Joekle or whatever his name is. That’s a win. Fisher is under rated. Not perfect. Not elite. But shuts down some elite pass rushers on occasion. And stays healthy.

Wait a minute. If the Chiefs are losers and you are always on a Chiefs discussion board... Just saying.

I get you warning him and his actions are annoying, but aren't you calling him names here which is also against board rules?

Meh i have a purpose. He's trolling and he knows it. I'm allowing him a chance to stop before i toss him out of here. Frankly he's had plenty of warnings. I should have just banned him but i was in a good mood. The name is a direct reference to the part if the TOS he's violating. I don't generally call people names here except when I'm ready to bounce their ass out of here, then they're no longer here to complain i called them a name. Problem solved.

Meh i have a purpose. He's trolling and he knows it. I'm allowing him a chance to stop before i toss him out of here. Frankly he's had plenty of warnings. I should have just banned him but i was in a good mood. The name is a direct reference to the part if the TOS he's violating. I don't generally call people names here except when I'm ready to bounce their ass out of here, then they're no longer here to complain i called them a name. Problem solved.

Why do you always call me names then???

Sounds good.

Archived