Anther KC Pathetic Move..KC = Losers....

I don’t like it. But I don’t know what he was like in meetings. I don’t know how much of the defensive secondaries demise in 2017 was a result of him being a cancer. There was talk about butting heads with coaches. Talk about not wanting to be here. He certainly was a terrible role model fro the young players.

I will reserve judgement. It is just hard to say that on the field performance (Good and bad) was the only issue.

I don’t like it. But I don’t know what he was like in meetings. I don’t know how much of the defensive secondaries demise in 2017 was a result of him being a cancer. There was talk about butting heads with coaches. Talk about not wanting to be here. He certainly was a terrible role model fro the young players.

I will reserve judgement. It is just hard to say that on the field performance (Good and bad) was the only issue.

Rams seem to think its not a big deal? Chiefs are the NFL joke yet again. 2 years left on a rookie deal.

Rams seem to think its not a big deal? Chiefs are the NFL joke yet again. 2 years left on a rookie deal.

the Rams are in LA, hello...Peters wanted to be back on the west coast and not in cold wintery freezing KC....they could have held on to him at great risk

involving injury or more childish behavior...KC took a chance on him and it paid off although not in the way we wanted with a Super Bowl but his antics obviously

wore thin for Hunt and the FO

Seriously...unless we drastically upgrade the front seven, improve the run defense and the ability to pressure the QB, keeping Peters is a moot point. We've all said it...doesn't matter how good your secondary is, if the QB has all day to throw someone will get open. An outstanding front 7 can do more to mask a mediocre secondary than the other way around (not that our secondary qualified as outstanding). It's not as if trading Peters just cost us a shot at a SB either. I want to see what we get in compensation and how we address the front 7. I think Peters wanted to go...trade him while you can get the most value.

The reason I love it is because he is not a team player. He is more concerned with the name on his back.

People always talk about how great NEs organization is. What do they do up there? They don't keep me, me, me players.

Correct.  The Pats would trade Peters and they sure as hell wouldn't sign him to an extension.

Easy to do when you have Brady, but still.

Seriously...unless we drastically upgrade the front seven, improve the run defense and the ability to pressure the QB, keeping Peters is a moot point. We've all said it...doesn't matter how good your secondary is, if the QB has all day to throw someone will get open. An outstanding front 7 can do more to mask a mediocre secondary than the other way around (not that our secondary qualified as outstanding). It's not as if trading Peters just cost us a shot at a SB either. I want to see what we get in compensation and how we address the front 7. I think Peters wanted to go...trade him while you can get the most value.

I agree with your post regarding our front 7.  It needs to be drastically improved.  I would say we need a better OLB opposite Houston, one more stud ILB, and another DE or NT.... and oh yeah:  Bob Sutton needs to go.

Clark Hunt is on the record saying they thought lack of talent on the defense was an issue last year, not Bob Sutton.  Yet they trade away one of our best talents on defense.  Makes no sense. 

Archived