Chiefs wanted this player from the Rams for Peters

Don't blame them.  But the Rams weren't that dumb.  So the Chiefs settled.  

LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Rams agreed to acquire All-Pro cornerback Marcus Peters from the Kansas City Chiefs on Friday, a move that was first reported by ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Details of the trade, which won't be processed until the start of the new league year on March 14, have yet to be disclosed. But the Chiefs are expected to receive a package of draft picks, not players, in return, according to Schefter's sources.

LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Rams agreed to acquire All-Pro cornerback Marcus Peters from the Kansas City Chiefs on Friday, a move that was first reported by ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Details of the trade, which won't be processed until the start of the new league year on March 14, have yet to be disclosed. But the Chiefs are expected to receive a package of draft picks, not players, in return, according to Schefter's sources.

I love it when someone is referred to as something they were in the past. He was All Pro in 2015 and 16 what was he in 2017? It's like a person who left the ministry in 2014 still being referred to as a preacher. If the were saying past All Pro it would be a different story. Currently he is not an All Pro.

If they won't part with Quinn then I'm afraid the rumors of no 1st round pick are true. starting to think we get a handful of mid round picks.......

On the other hand if Quinn was ever on the table it would simply be to replace a 1st. The fact that he's untouchable makes me think we get a 1st and we'll see what else is there. Otherwise it's a big problem in the FO.

Archived