I agree with Bill Maas. We got something good

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/26/three-days-later-no-one-knows-what-rams-are-giving-up-for-marcus-peters/

This suggests the opposite, and to me seems more likely. Chiefs got ripped off because they were desperate to ditch Peters.

Every single media outlet and person will low ball the deal because they don't want to risk getting roasted on Twitter or whatever when the terms are released.

It's easy to act like the Chiefs got fleeced when the terms are unknown because low balling the compensation is a win win.   If it's crap, they were right all along, if it's a haul it's "oh well" and they laugh it off because the Chiefs did well.

No, I think we shoudl assume we got screwed so we can whine and cry about it.

I actually think you're right. Because then when it is better, we can rationalize it it's better. Maybe we can even be excited? I mean, people going to seasons like that predicting that we won't make the playoffs and then when we do, they are excited. With all the hype about Mahomes, I don't think that's possible. Maybe if he wins 7 Super Bowls instead of 6 we will be surprised. Just kidding.

And I thought I was the only one that thought some of these guys are nothing but a bunch of whiny ass bitches.

This was one of the big issues that was driving away good posters from the scout site. Unfortunately some brought their same behavior here.

Archived