It's a 2018 4th and 2019 2nd for Peters

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s best to just ignore him. He’s clearly trolling and trying to get a rise out of posters.

At first I thought he was just uneducated. Now I know he’s a troll

When one can't deal with opposing opinion and debate, they name call, and call better informed people trolls.   Good job.  Please ignore me though.   And then tell everyone you're ignoring me.   That'll get you the attention you seek.  

I dont know how. I asked earlier in the thread. I went to his profile and everything.

Idk how to ignore posts either as I don’t see it. Just don’t respond to him and laugh it off.

Trolls thrive on people responding to them and getting attention. That’s what he’s doing.

Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet 2h2 hours ago

On the #Chiefs & Marcus Peters: Best described as a mutual parting. Both sides came away in a good place. KC knew they would deal him for 2 months, took the best deal with a limited market that barely included 2 teams (not #Browns or #Colts, despite their execs drafting him)

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 2h2 hours ago

On the #Chiefs & Marcus Peters: Best described as a mutual parting. Both sides came away in a good place. KC knew they would deal him for 2 months, took the best deal with a limited market that barely included 2 teams (not #Browns or #Colts, despite their execs drafting him)

But Brett Veach was supposed to get 10 first rd picks for him! /sarcasm

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 2h2 hours ago

Is this supposed to make us feel better? Just makes it worse if you ask me.

If conduct is detrimental to the team suspend him further. If he continues, do it again. It's his money and career he's wasting. Not to mention the teammates he's letting down. He either eventually learns or wastes the next two years w/o pay. It's not rocket science.

Edit: or one year if the 5th year option isnt picked up.

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 2h2 hours ago

Mutual parting of ways?  Obviously us FANS don't know all the facts. Not a surprise to me but maybe some should think a little harder about this.

look, yes, initially i wanted ALOT more but after thinking about it and taking off my homer hat I came to the realization we probably couldn't get a king's ransom out of it due to many reasons:

Who complained when we drafted Mahomes?

https://twitter.com/Tuckhag

Whoever wrote the above post should be drawn and quartered.  I don't think ANYONE complained about drafting any Qb. 

=========

One other thing, can everyone just talk football.  It's soo irritating to see everyone point fingers at each other and pull the "he said/she said" nonsense.   

Is this supposed to make us feel better? Just makes it worse if you ask me.

If conduct is detrimental to the team suspend him further. If he continues, do it again. It's his money and career he's wasting. Not to mention the teammates he's letting down. He either eventually learns or wastes the next two years w/o pay. It's not rocket science.

Edit: or one year if the 5th year option isnt picked up.

The Chiefs were trying to get draft capital while they still could. If they kept him for another year and didn't exercise the option, the Chiefs would get even less compensation for him.  It's not rocket science.

https://twitter.com/Tuckhag

Whoever wrote the above post should be drawn and quartered.  I don't think ANYONE complained about drafting any Qb. 

There were some but I think it was in the minority. I remember a few fans on sites that wanted Watson and even tried to rationalize their opinion after Watson's season before he got injured. Still it was in the minority though.

look, yes, initially i wanted ALOT more but after thinking about it and taking off my homer hat I came to the realization we probably couldn't get a king's ransom out of it due to many reasons:

That was me Friday and Saturday. By Sunday I was beginning to realize my thoughts on Friday and Saturday were a little irrational. The more information that comes out further proves my logic was better then my emotions.

The Chiefs were trying to get draft capital while they still could. If they kept him for another year and didn't exercise the option, the Chiefs would get even less compensation for him. It's not rocket science.

I see what you did there ???? clever clever!

I choose the less compensation.

In an era where throwing for 300 yards is the norm, you keep a guy like Peters.

19 INT’s since he was drafted. Next best in that time is 14. And that’s not counting for ed fumbles.

The most valuable thing a defense can do is give the ball back to the offense. 

Even keeping Peters for 6 years on his deal+franchise tag is significantly valuable. 

The Chiefs were trying to get draft capital while they still could. If they kept him for another year and didn't exercise the option, the Chiefs would get even less compensation for him.  It's not rocket science.

The Chiefs were getting a net addition of a 3rd round choice, even without doing a trade.

Even with a trade, they added one additional draft choice.

Wait we gave the Rams a 6th rd pick?!?! Jesus if Andy was that adamant on getting rid of this kid, he must have been as big of a lunatic as we thought.

A player like Marcus Peters is crucial to today’s NFL and only 1 team wanted this guy.

He’s bad, bad trouble

There were some but I think it was in the minority. I remember a few fans on sites that wanted Watson and even tried to rationalize their opinion after Watson's season before he got injured. Still it was in the minority though.

Hey I see you're from Erie PA.  I own an Erie Insurance agency towards Philly

Go Erie!!!

Archived