It's a 2018 4th and 2019 2nd for Peters

Hali was horrible contract. Leaving JC in a year to long was horrible with a two year extension of 18 million. Maclin was horrible. Bowe was horrible but he got lucky that Bowe screwed himself. Grubbs was bad. Houston and Berry were signed a year to late and cost us. Th st is just off the top of my head. This is not an A grade gm.

Hali was a promise delivered because of what Hali did for us contractually the prior year.  

Maclin was all Andy Reid, and that's why he was fined a lot heavier than the GM for tampering.  Berry cost us because the meddlesome owner stepped in.   Why do you keep ignoring that?   

Grubbs was bad and I criticized him for it.  Dunta, Faniaka, Mauga also, among others.  That's why he didn't get an A grade from me.  

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except he didn't: http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/20/uw-huskies-call-report-that-marcus-peters-choked-coach-bull/

Anger issues are beating your spouse, or your child, or attacking a stranger on the street. Not letting your emotions getting the best of you during a football game, because you're a fierce competitor. Does Tom Brady have anger issues because he told his OC to F off?

Bullshit! Those are direct sighs of anger management issues. You can slam a door and get arrested for dv if you scare someone enough to call the cops on you.

You're so full of shit.

You DO NOT know what you are talking about. You're just here to argue and troll. I know about anger management I've been through the training and counseling.

You have pissed off so many posters from here and scout, Luvhouse may be done we may never see him again because of you and you're 100% the reason people left the scout board.

GTFOH

I totally read your post screaming and it was ironic that we were talking about anger issues. I'm not accusing you of having these issues, I just read it in a way that sounded ironic and funny to me.

Hali was a promise delivered because of what Hali did for us contractually the prior year.  

Maclin was all Andy Reid, and that's why he was fined a lot heavier than the GM for tampering.  Berry cost us because the meddlesome owner stepped in.   Why do you keep ignoring that?   

Grubbs was bad and I criticized him for it.  Dunta, Faniaka, Mauga also, among others.  That's why he didn't get an A grade from me.

So what about Fisher, Ford, your bum and Russell not giving optimal value for two first round picks, two second round picks and a third round pick, so those aren’t factored in. It’s amazing how the positives outweigh the negatives for certain GM’s, lol

I was angry, like always he's running his mouth about something he knows jack shit about.

Can we ban this clown yet? Why do you think we all came to this board from Scout?

I have the link to the scout page still saved, he was doing this over there.

He infested every thread with this nonsense.

Its happening here. Luvhouse may be done we may never see him again because of it.

He's trolling us.

Except he didn't: http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/20/uw-huskies-call-report-that-marcus-peters-choked-coach-bull/

Anger issues are beating your spouse, or your child, or attacking a stranger on the street. Not letting your emotions getting the best of you during a football game, because you're a fierce competitor. Does Tom Brady have anger issues because he told his OC to F off?

Bullshit! Those are direct sighs of anger management issues. You can slam a door and get arrested for dv if you scare someone enough to call the cops on you.

You're so full of shit.

You DO NOT know what you are talking about. You're just here to argue and troll. I know about anger management I've been through the training and counseling.

You have pissed off so many posters from here and scout, Luvhouse may be done we may never see him again because of you and you're 100% the reason people left the scout board.

GTFOH

You are a blind homer defender hypocrite who has no backbone, and shifts his position to defend the home team, no matter what.   You amuse me.   But if I annoy you so much, the mods showed you how to use the ignore feature.  

You are a blind homer defender hypocrite who has no backbone, and shifts his position to defend the home team, no matter what. You amuse me. But if I annoy you so much, the mods showed you how to use the ignore feature.

Maybe so but you're just here to troll.

Go back to around the playoff loss you'll see I'm more than happy to criticize the Chiefs.

I'm pretty sure every person that came here from Scout did so to get away from you infesting every thread with the same nonsense.

I just hope we didn't lose Luvhouse for good because of you.

So what about Fisher, Ford, your bum and Russell not giving optimal value for two first round picks, two second round picks and a third round pick, so those aren’t factored in. It’s amazing how the positives outweigh the negatives for certain GM’s, lol

EVERYTHING is factored in.   Overall, he did a great job, and I graded him accordingly.  What was your view of Dorsey the day BEFORE he was shockingly fired?   

Show me the numerous posts(and this goes for the whole anti Dorsey NOW crowd), you made demanding he be fired BEFORE he was fired.  Thanks.  

I was angry, like always he's running his mouth about something he knows jack shit about.

Can we ban this clown yet? Why do you think we all came to this board from Scout?

I have the link to the scout page still saved, he was doing this over there.

He infested every thread with this nonsense.

Its happening here. Luvhouse may be done we may never see him again because of it.

He's trolling us.

Keep up the name calling.   

Maybe so but you're just here to troll.

Go back to around the playoff loss you'll see I'm more than happy to criticize the Chiefs.

I'm pretty sure every person that came here from Scout did so to get away from you infesting every thread with the same nonsense.

I just hope we didn't lose Luvhouse for good because of you.

You're also pretty sure Marcus choked his coach out, which didn't happen.  Seems to be a pattern.  Scout closed their Posting forum.  

EVERYTHING is factored in.   Overall, he did a great job, and I graded him accordingly.  What was your view of Dorsey the day BEFORE he was shockingly fired?   

Show me the numerous posts(and this goes for the whole anti Dorsey NOW crowd), you made demanding he be fired BEFORE he was fired.  Thanks.

Well I wouldn’t fire a guy I gave a B- but I’m also not in love with him and would push aside all his negatives to still declare him an A- GM when he has glaring issues in his draft (which you’ve now avoided repeatedly for some reason) and defend him to the end which ironically you accuse other people of doing....

You are a blind homer defender hypocrite who has no backbone, and shifts his position to defend the home team, no matter what. You amuse me. But if I annoy you so much, the mods showed you how to use the ignore feature.

You're trolling us and this isn't name calling?

Maclin was all Andy Reid, and that's why he was fined a lot heavier than the GM for tampering. Berry cost us because the meddlesome owner stepped in. Why do you keep ignoring that?

Grubbs was bad and I criticized him for it. Dunta, Faniaka, Mauga also, among others. That's why he didn't get an A grade from me.

Lol, who signed Maclin though? Berry cost us because he could not get a deal for one and tagged him. He should have had the foresight to sign him and not have to tag him but he tried to low ball him... where is this proof on Hali? They used the cap that they fit in Grubbs so they made one mistake and followed it with another. Th st is not an A grade or even A-

All of this points to a C grade at best.

Did he get banned, that’s a bit harsh. He’s the Stephen A Smith of the board for sure but didn’t think it was ban worthy. Oh well...

He at least needs a break but I'm convinced he's trolling.

If he was capable of agreeing or having a normal conversation but it's always I'm right you're wrong and you're a homer for thinking any different

Did he get banned, that’s a bit harsh. He’s the Stephen A Smith of the board for sure but didn’t think it was ban worthy. Oh well...

Obviously I’m not a mod, but my take is this. His arguments weren’t the problem, it was how they were presented, in a standoffish manner. The posts came across as if he cared more about the argument than the actual position , and he was very good at denigrating those who challenged his position, and that’s why it was disruptive. It was a case of treating a forum of likeminded people more like a court of law than as a forum. Bottom line, it wasn’t as respectful as it should have been.

Archived