Out With One Hothead - In With Another?

That’s bullshit. Hunt on thin ice? He’s the owner. If you don’t like what he’s doing , don’t buy tickets, but someone will in your place. Fans are fickle, and the way an owner keeps fans happy is by winning, not by letting a vocal minority try to influence personnel decisions.

That statement is EXACTLY what he did...the vocal minority complained about peters...and he’s now gone for it. And for the record this 12 year STH DID cancel his tickets...winning means jack squat if you can’t win the big one...or the next to big one...or the next to next to big one. It’s like Clark is trying to see exactly how cheap he can be, while seeing exactly how much he can win and still keep ticket sales steady...

That statement is EXACTLY what he did...the vocal minority complained about peters...and he’s now gone for it. And for the record this 12 year STH DID cancel his tickets...winning means jack squat if you can’t win the big one...or the next to big one...or the next to next to big one. It’s like Clark is trying to see exactly how cheap he can be, while seeing exactly how much he can win and still keep ticket sales steady...

We are working toward winning the big one. Clark put in place the pieces to get a franchise qb, something Lamar didn’t do. Clark didn’t move Peters to appease fans, he’s looking at the bigger picture. The afc trophy is named after his father , so I refuse to believe that Clark is interested in money over winning the trophy that carries his fathers name.

Our defense needs attitude, I agree, but I think it has to be the right attitude. I’m thinking more along the lines of a Ray Lewis type. We need someone who can channel said attitude without being a liability , a liability that I feel describes the likes of both Peters and Talib. I think the personality is better served being that if someone who can be a big hitter, piss off the competition but not melt down in the face of adversity. I don’t trust Talib to not melt down anymore than I did Peters.

This would be ideal but don’t know if we have this on our roster now and don’t know how we will get it this year, oh well, looks like we will have to rely on Sutton to be the one to fire up the team!

We are working toward winning the big one. Clark put in place the pieces to get a franchise qb, something Lamar didn’t do. Clark didn’t move Peters to appease fans, he’s looking at the bigger picture. The afc trophy is named after his father , so I refuse to believe that Clark is interested in money over winning the trophy that carries his fathers name.

I thought we finally got over the Hunt’s are cheap narrative, is fbeam back?

I thought we finally got over the Hunt’s are cheap narrative, is fbeam back?

It’s the typical “Clark is the problem because I don’t agree with what he did”. As far as I’m concerned, this franchise earned a reprieve on the shortcomings of the previous three decades when they made the commitment to Mahomes. Of course some will never be satisfied. 2018 and beyond will be absolutely different from what we’re used to. An owner that puts personal interests ahead of the team wouldn’t be boxing himself into a situation where he’s going to be handing out a contract north of 150 million when Pat’s rookie deal is up. To assert that Clark is more about money than winning is disingenuous, lazy and flat out absurd. He cares about his fathers legacy, and if it were only money he would’ve sold off the team and concentrated on the numerous other businesses the Hunt family has.

As seen in the Revis example veterans are always needed and I think DJ showed the value of experience towards the end of the season. It's not possible to be successful with only youngsters. I don't mind bringing in a veteran CB but not sure if Talib is the right guy. He plays tough and refs sometimes overlook that situation in Denver. I don't think we'll be as favorable and Talib might simply pile up a lot of flags.

He’ll be a Patriot this time next week.

Probably. That’s because they have an established culture with key veterans. If they did sign him, it’d be cheap, and at the first sign of trouble the pats would also ship him out without blinking.

Archived