What if Mahomes doesn’t pan out?

Mahomes is going to get all 16 games this year unless he gets hurt or completely bombs.  I don't see that happening.  He's too good of an athlete and has a professional athlete pedigree/work ethic and smarts.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am gonna slap the next guy that compares mahomes to Favre...

Just cuz he can throw the ball a mile with zip on it.. they are no where near the same guys.... Mahommes is better. Because Mahommes is smarter..

Could you show the man some respect then by spelling his name right? It’s Mahomes.

I’m just bs’ing...but I’m very surprised at how many people can’t spell the dudes name.

give him 50% he got Favre's right & how bout that Kid QB from MIZZOU  his name gets misspelled all the time..goes with the territory I guess..as long as his name is not spelled "Bust"  he probably dont care much.

give him 50% he got Favre's right & how bout that Kid QB from MIZZOU his name gets misspelled all the time..goes with the territory I guess..as long as his name is not spelled "Bust" he probably dont care much.

He did spell it right once in his post though the first time....

Starter - Backup - First Year as Full Time Starter

Brady - Rohan Davey - 2002

Brees - (SD) Flutie / (NO) Martin - 2002 / 2006

Manning E. - T. Hasselbeck - 2005

Rivers - Volek - 2005

Rodgers - Matt Flynn - 2008

Roethlisberger - T. Maddox - 2004

Ryan - C. Redman - 2008

Smith - S. Hill - 2006

Wilson - Matt Flynn - 2012

My point is none of these starters had starting caliber QBs as backups. The Chiefs just need a competent backup so don't waste a draft pick on a backup this first year or two.

Archived